What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate + cannabutter

Gio88

Hi! I would like to use my last 30 gr of cannabutter to cook something good, Considering I haven’t much time I was thinking to do a chocolate with cannabutter... From your experience is it possible? Does it taste decent or good? Thank you

romanoweed

I did pretty much that, i wanted to be fast, but instead i had only Oil at the Time.
Cooked up some Oil into the most minimal as possible Butter,
once dissolved for 5 Minutes on middle Heat i added just as much Chocolate as needed so i felt it would harden just enogh later.
Like 4 Parts Choco , One Part Butter.

All worked out including the Taste beeing pretty excellent!

I would do it exact the same, took 10 Minutes, only it needs a Form to cool down, otherwise it will float into a very thin sheet (sorry English), but you can use Parchementpaper and fixate the Walls with 4 Books!! Dont let this Part out!!

romanoweed

Next Time i would start with more Chocolate, and just a tiny bit Butter to make it more mixable. Add more Chocolate later
Cause otherwise i easily end up with to much Butter in the Mix.

Gio88

So is it possibile doing a simple mix of cannabutter and chocolate! What do you suggest for proportions? Thanks

Canna-bill

You could make chocolate truffles and just substitute regular butter with your canna butter. I did it a few years ago and they turned out good. They are easy to make, I dont have a recipe but Google will help you with that!

Gio88

You could make chocolate truffles and just substitute regular butter with your canna butter. I did it a few years ago and they turned out good. They are easy to make, I dont have a recipe but Google will help you with that!

Thanks you

romanoweed

you could easily done it with Hash aswell. Again maximum 1 Part Butter, 4 Part Chocolate, otherwise it will be to soft.
But like that it was pretty nice! Absolutely recommended!