What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Benni Summer Kushy 2020

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Purple Pakistani Haze

picture.php

picture.php

Snow Moon

Almost there for this one, some trichomes are still clear and it looks like she still need to swell a bit. So I guess one more week or so.

picture.php

picture.php

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Same serie without flash, I'll let you be the judge of which one is better. I looked at this topic at a friend home or on my phone and the colours looked simply disgusting compared to my calibrated PC monitor...

Malawi x PCK

picture.php

picture.php

Panama x PCK

picture.php

picture.php

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Little update... Malawi x PCK and Panama x PCK were harvested last Sunday at 10 weeks. Snow Moon is in jar curing. The purple colours really shine once it's out of the HPS light and trimmed.

Malawi x PCK

picture.php

picture.php

Panama x PCK

picture.php

picture.php

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Purple Pakistani Haze

Still flowering, looks very haze leaning and I wouldn't be surprised is she goes until 14 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Are buds supposed to be that fluffy or did the thrips suck the fuck out of them? Or maybe they are just supposed to swell the last weeks? Week 12 started yesterday. She looks very much like my Green Haze x Malawi at this point, just less stretchy.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Benoit,

Sorry to hear about the thrips. After having a plague indoors you need to clean carefully with bleach all the surfaces, tools, lamps, pots, etc ....
it's a tedious work but having an indoor cycle free of plagues is always a blessing. Plants affected by plagues will never produce the quality of resins and terpenes up to their potential.

Anyway, glad you are already harvesting most of them. The Snow Moon is a OE indica-Chinese Yunnan pheno.
Oldtimer's Haze is extremely inbred and dominant in its hybrids, even when crossed with fast flowering indicas like PCK.
How are the temps now in the indoor room ?

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Temps are 31°C at the moment with the light on (around 20 off)... I really hate HID lamps for that, too much heat/PPF. Really a bummer that LED are still kinda expensive or I would have switched for a while by now...

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Pictures before harvest yesterday at 85 days. Maybe she could have gone longer, but I decided the thrips had sucked that one long enough...

I cleaned everything top to bottom with bleach. Nets and smartpots will go in the washing machine at 95°. Lets hope I'm rid of those fuckers next grow, which will have to wait as I have another control visit from a town officer in the whole building here incoming, my flat included. Those assholes seems to miss some part of the Belgian Constitution...

Art. 15
The home is inviolable; no home visit can take place except in the cases as intended by the law and in the form it prescribes.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: