What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Benni Summer Kushy 2020

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Hello there,

Let start new adventure. Well, it's already started for a month as they are all growing since then in the mother room. They have been transplanted in 7 gal (26 l) smartpots like a week ago with full biotabs line as usual (see here for description).

So, as temperatures reach crazy high here in summer (sometime as high as 35-40°C with the light on), I picked strains in my mothers collection which can handle high temp the best, and my guess is they are still going to suffer... Malawi x PCK and Snow Moon were already grown last year outdoor. Along with those two, there will be Panama x PCK and Purple Pakistani Haze (2020 Limited Edition).

Have a lovely week, I'll be cooking and roasting under the sun weeding at work (not the smokable one)...

Benni

The ladies together

picture.php

Malawi x PCK

picture.php

Panama x PCK

picture.php

Purple Pakistani Haze

picture.php

Snow Moon

picture.php

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Benni for the new thread about your new indoor cycle :)

PCK and hybrids are good choices for grows with high temps. Thanks for choosing our genetics again, much appreciated friend. Best wishes!

BenoitV1984

Veteran
All my mother are from you. I just have choices between Ace, Ace and more Ace :D.

I have high expectation for the Purple Haze hybrid. I just love Haze and Purple Haze is like a teenager dream :). I mean, when I noticed that release, I couldn't stay away from the order button very long :D. If the pure Purple Haze stabilized hybrid you released a few years ago was still available, you can be sure I'd have tried them even indoor. Well, Purple Honduras Haze should be fun too when it is time for that one :p

Thanks Benni for the new thread about your new indoor cycle :)

PCK and hybrids are good choices for grows with high temps. Thanks for choosing our genetics again, much appreciated friend. Best wishes!

BenoitV1984

Veteran
4 weeks later

4 weeks later

Group shot

picture.php

Malawi x PCK

picture.php

Panama x PCK

picture.php

Purple Pakistani Haze

picture.php

Snow Moon, not really made for scrog but why the fuck not ^^

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks friend for the update and for giving a try to the new Purple Pakistani Haze limited edition :) Looking very healthy. When do you plan to switch to flowering ?

BenoitV1984

Veteran
My Snow Moon mother died, must have made a bad cut while pruning. I'll switch to flower as soon as cuts taken from the one here are rooted. I'll top the main branches so their secondaries will stretch evenly and I still have to clean a bit the lower branches which won’t break through the canopy.

I made the cuts two days ago while sowing Golden Tiger 3.0, Nepal Annapurna x Nepal Mist, Nepal Mist x Nepal Annapurna and Purple Honduras Haze, so I guess flowering will start in a week or so.

Thanks friend for the update and for giving a try to the new Purple Pakistani Haze limited edition :) Looking very healthy. When do you plan to switch to flowering ?
Thanks for the kind words, enjoy the show :)
dubi took the words out of my mouth for flowering this will be one to watch i will join the :party:

Last edited:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Flowering starting today. Snow Moon cut for mother replacement rooted sooner this week but I had no time to change the light before this morning as I was always at work during their night time. I'll make pictures in a couple week when they start stretching. Max temp went up to 37°C, got some leaves burnt. I hope they can handle it because I feel like summer heat is only getting started...

Damn I need some LEDs...

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Pictures from yesterday evening, starting 5th week of flowering tomorrow. None are showing purple colours though, too hot I guess, although it's getting less hot these days.

Malawi x PCK

picture.php

picture.php

Panama x PCK

picture.php

picture.php

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Fuckin fuck, flower room got invaded by thrips... again :(. It seems it’s getting common in summer around here, had them as well when I grew Orient Express two summers ago. I treated them with pyrethrum, then with pure water the day after so I don’t have too much phytocrap in the flowers but it wasn’t enough unfortunately and I’m out of it anyway. So I’ll just hope they won’t damage the plants too much... Feel like I didn’t clean enough the pots stocked outside I used to repot the plants I was sexing.

I’ll make pictures later tonight, it’s nighttime now.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Maybe I should let in the spiders leaving in my appartement, they could make a feast out of them... I don’t mind pest control for free :)

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Some pictures from yesterday evening, starting 9th week of flowering.

I tried another setting with the camera. Still same incandescent white balance, but pictures taken with flash and then level editing for grey point in Photoshop. Feel like they show their true colours better.

Malawi x PCK

picture.php

picture.php

Panama x PCK

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts