What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cyco Nutrients Busted in Australia - the king of PGRs

BongFu

Wasn't that GLOW guy saying they "CYCO" were biker/bikie's.
They threatened his life and took his nute formulas.
Anyone remember that story.
No it is not a conspiracy theory...LOL
Well maybe but his, not mine.

Lol.... Nup you are passing bogus info again - a hallmark of your posts on this forum.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Yeah no Shaun Jone's, the owner and company director of SJ Enterprises is based in Adelaide, South Australia. He just purchased a new house in Nth Adelaide. Cyco's only manufacturing plant is based in Gepps Cross SA. In fact, the hypocrisy is he is currently looking at trying to get a legal medical marijuana production license in Australia https://sjpharmaceutical.com/. lol. Hilarious that a scum bag who has poisoned more Australian cannabis than any other would have the nerve to try to con the government into giving him a license. Toss in bikie links and I don't really think he is going to get approved.

Mate, you poss need to check your facts before posting highly inaccurate information. BTW - more PGR peddling scumbags in the hydro industry originate from South Australia (e.g. Dutchmaster) than anywhere else. It's a very strange place so maybe this explains it.... who knows?

Oh so there is more than 1 Sth Oz company pedaling this crap ?

But no , def nutes dude from Sth Oz and his daughter in Washington a few years back .

shaggyballs

Veteran
Yeah I know there are under the counter sales still - the Mexican new brick weed is grown with P-Load. You seem to have a hard on for legal weed:) And hell yeah it's safer bro.... It's tested for PGRs. Get caught using poisons in legal production and it's game over. You would have to be damned stupid to test this one and sacrifice your license.

Just telling you what I know to be true.
These are not under the counter sales.
A friend with a card is in the store everyday.
He finds the deals round town.

The Paclo buds are tasteless crap, he gets mad at me because sometimes I won't smoke his weed.

Stores are supposed to be doing seed to sale too.
Go to a store round here, they just say what is that.
I have asked about tests, they say it is tested don't worry.
I ask what is tested for? they say the usual stuff.
I ask if paclobutrazol is tested for?
They say what is that, I have never heard of it.

Not talkin the pretty girls they have.

The guy in charge of the money, that is the guy I ask.
Not sure his is the guy, but he said he was the boss.
Whatever that means.

If you really think legal weed is safer, check the thread I started for some real world facts.

Take it for what you will.

BTW
I have no issue with legal weed, none what so ever.
The issue I take is with corporate greed.

Corporate greed has been running the show since legalization first started.

It is true that I much favor a legalization for the people and by the people.

Not the almighty dollar.

Peace
Shag

shaggyballs

Veteran
Lol.... Nup you are passing bogus info again - a hallmark of your posts on this forum.

Yep, you are passing bogus info again - a hallmark of your posts on this forum.

Why do you feel the need to get all personal like that?
Are you looking to fight?
Check the facts before pass bogus info again.
You are very wrong here.

Go ahead check the facts and get back to me on this one.
My story may be a imperfect it was from memory, but the story is true.
I think it is on his site.

Why are their so many more Dicks in the world than Richards...:biggrin:

BubbaBear

BongFu is a total Chad, he likes talking down to people he thinks he's Mr. Know it all. He calls Cyco the king of all PGRs yet he seems to have no problem with GH and they do the same shit Cyco was doing. Im definitely not pro paclo but I think paclobutrazol is lame because it kills flavor and resin production. I've yet to hear or see any scientific info of it causing marijuana users harm. I mean it's in most of the commercial weed around the world, shouldn't we be hearing of countless events of it harming marijuana smokers?

It banned in the US and the EU on food crops but it's used on tons of crops from Mexico and south America. Mexican avocados are all over the US, I dont see them being testing for paclo and its widely used on Mexican avocados to initiate bud set. Why isnt this a big deal to everyone? Maybe because it's not harming anyone, I'm all for chem free cleanest crops possible but I also like being realistic, paclo is lame because it a unnecessary chemical that kills flavor and resin production but I dont see it killing anyone. Theres probably more chems and toxins in your tap water than the weed your smoking.

BongFu

But no , def nutes dude from Sth Oz and his daughter in Washington a few years back .

You are talking about Craig Gribble from Dutchmaster. He and his daughter relocated to Washington. Craig Dribble AKA Pload aka Superbud. Craig Dribble as I understand it got chased out of Aus followed closely by a bullet after he made threats against the wrong person.

BongFu

Just telling you what I know to be true.
These are not under the counter sales.
A friend with a card is in the store everyday.
He finds the deals round town.

The Paclo buds are tasteless crap, he gets mad at me because sometimes I won't smoke his weed.

Stores are supposed to be doing seed to sale too.
Go to a store round here, they just say what is that.
I have asked about tests, they say it is tested don't worry.
I ask what is tested for? they say the usual stuff.
I ask if paclobutrazol is tested for?
They say what is that, I have never heard of it.

Not talkin the pretty girls they have.

The guy in charge of the money, that is the guy I ask.
Not sure his is the guy, but he said he was the boss.
Whatever that means.

If you really think legal weed is safer, check the thread I started for some real world facts.

Take it for what you will.

BTW
I have no issue with legal weed, none what so ever.
The issue I take is with corporate greed.

Corporate greed has been running the show since legalization first started.

It is true that I much favor a legalization for the people and by the people.

Not the almighty dollar.

Peace
Shag

Can't really be bothered giving you energy mate - whatever you say:)

BongFu

BongFu is a total Chad, he likes talking down to people he thinks he's Mr. Know it all. He calls Cyco the king of all PGRs yet he seems to have no problem with GH and they do the same shit Cyco was doing. Im definitely not pro paclo but I think paclobutrazol is lame because it kills flavor and resin production. I've yet to hear or see any scientific info of it causing marijuana users harm. I mean it's in most of the commercial weed around the world, shouldn't we be hearing of countless events of it harming marijuana smokers?

It banned in the US and the EU on food crops but it's used on tons of crops from Mexico and south America. Mexican avocados are all over the US, I dont see them being testing for paclo and its widely used on Mexican avocados to initiate bud set. Why isnt this a big deal to everyone? Maybe because it's not harming anyone, I'm all for chem free cleanest crops possible but I also like being realistic, paclo is lame because it a unnecessary chemical that kills flavor and resin production but I dont see it killing anyone. Theres probably more chems and toxins in your tap water than the weed your smoking.

Ouch - nothing like being attacked by an imbecile who comes across as a shill. And yeah GH are scum.

BongFu

So I emailed Glow today asking for his position on the matter. Here is what he had to say

Statement from Glow

“No Shaun Jones never stood over me – he stood over a onetime industry friend/associate of mine. I’m really not prepared to go into details but safe to say I am taking care of Jones now. He’s a weak gutless fucker and its beyond me that no one has taken care of him until now.

A couple of emails from the standover – feel free to post them wherever you like. Jones and I have unsettled business. I’m settling this now.

Dear Glow,
job done! i told the fat fuck last week and he cried! and he has now closed his doors and is officially broke! …….

Shaun Jones

[End Quote]

And as the victim puts it in an email to me when I checked to see if all was okay.

“Hi Grant,
I dont know where to start, I started another company to get ahead not try any shit. Now The guy who distributes Cyco has stood over My bus partner and I with a bike club and taken everything with threats to our families so we have now in the past 2 weeks had to shut down our business and unless he pays us what he owes we go into liquidation, again not your prob every time I try to get some where over the past few yrs I get kicked in the face. He owes us a considerable amount that is why payments to you were spasmodic as we constantly were trying to get cash from him and all along he has been planning this. I have applied for 30 + jobs in the last 2 weeks and have to even go to centrelink tomorrow to registar till I can find work. As soon as I do will continue to send funds, at the moment I am selling alsorts of shit to survive. He has put us in a terrible situation and as it stands we will lose our cars and could even end up bankrupt and lose my house yet. If you have any doubt as to this I will forward you the letter I recieve today from my accountant that I have to have for proof for centrelink. I will keep you posted as to the situation. I can fully understand your fustration and also appreciate your patience Grant, but I am going to pay you please understand that. I have to go meet our landlord now to try get out of the lease and have a job interveiw this afternoon I will get back to you with what is happening.

Cheers D”

[END QUOTE]

BubbaBear

Wasn't that GLOW guy saying they "CYCO" were biker/bikie's.
They threatened his life and took his nute formulas.
Anyone remember that story.
No it is not a conspiracy theory...LOL
Well maybe but his, not mine.

I remember the story glow shared that your talking about. From what I remember he said Cyco was owned by a bikie gang and they stold Advanced nutrients formulas, not his. According to glow Cyco is a copy of the original sensi line from Advanced the pre PH perfect formula.

I personally would rather support a company ran by bikers than a legal licensed facility that a Chad like BongFu works for. Remember a time not to long ago when everyone one this sight was considered a outlaw lol.

BongFu

I personally would rather support a company ran by bikers than a legal licensed facility that a Chad like BongFu works for. Remember a time not to long ago when everyone one this sight was considered a outlaw lol.

That pretty much sums up who you are as a human. What's the matter, couldn't you make it in the legal world where professional standards and taxes apply? Lot's couldn't so don't be too hurt by it but don't hold that against those who are leaving you behind.

BongFu

Yep those Sth Aussies are special mate - as in they take the short bus to school special. Sorry if I was hard on you but yep you are talking about Craig Gribble from Dutchmaster (now a shadow of its former self). Easy to confuse Sth Aussies though - they are all bullshitting imbeciles who like to wank on about pharmaceutical grade ingredients :)

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Yep those Sth Aussies are special mate - as in they take the short bus to school special. Sorry if I was hard on you but yep you are talking about Craig Gribble from Dutchmaster (now a shadow of its former self). Easy to confuse Sth Aussies though - they are all bullshitting imbeciles who like to wank on about pharmaceutical grade ingredients :)
Speak for yourself mate, when have I ever bullshitted?
Do you hear me calling all Americans idiots because of Bill Gates?

BongFu

Speak for yourself mate, when have I ever bullshitted?
Do you hear me calling all Americans idiots because of Bill Gates?

I'm talking about South Australian hydro companies mate so sorry if that reads as all South Aussies. I've had a bit to do with a few of the South Aussy hydro people over the years and all of them were full of shit. Love to meet one that isn't but it hasn't happened yet.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

For sure there are undesirables in any population .

To say the whole state are special is wrong !
I have lived there myself . And I hold my friends there in high regard .

Generalisations suck generally .

BillFarthing

Veteran

Your pissing match sounds like a bunch of bogans. :gday::kissgrin:

Last edited:

BongFu

I was in Australia 4 years ago. Spent a week in Adelaide. Strange place. Went to a few hydro stores there. Shady as and full of PGRs. Couldn’t score any decent smoke. My read on Adelaide isn’t nearly as positive as yours. Did meet a couple of good people from WA there. They hooked me up with something that wasn’t PGR grown shit when I hit Sydney. Liked QLD a lot but SA nah not my scene. Best suburb in Australia was definitely Bali though

Latest posts

Latest posts