What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How much Lecithin in MCT sublingual tincture ?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I will add about a teaspoon of lechithin to a 1/2 cup of butter when I warm the butter to put it in the cookie batter. Not everybody needs it to get the effect. I gave about a pound of my butter to a friend, and his wife made a batch of cookies with it. I didn't tell him about adding lechithin. Good thing I didn't.

I get 48 cookies from 1/2 cup butter, which is around 75mg each. I get a call last night from this friend. He wants to know if I spiked the butter, because the wife is sweating and shaking and mumbling incoherently. Dumbshit had her bake him a batch of cookies. She got 24 cookies from a half cup of butter, and since my butter tastes so good, she proceeded to eat one. We did some quick math and she had 150+mg, on her first time, with no tolerance. He was fine after eating one. I don't need it, and so far only one person has no effect without, and a buzz with the lechithin. It makes my cookies a little more crumbly.

LOL, next time they are over fishing with their kids, I will have to tell her about the 70# dawg that stole and ate 2 of my cookies, about the same dose she had. He was also just laying there shaking. They were both fine the next morning. Dude doesn't think he has to worry about her eating any more cookies.

AVB works. Especially with the way I am just taking the terps off with the heated chamber.

Mr.Ringodoggie, Granny Stormcrow says: "And take your Omega 3! It is needed to properly make the CB receptors that the cannabinoids (like THC and CBD) activate to get you “high” and also, more importantly, heal you. "

https://grannystormcrowslist.wordpress.com/the-list/

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i use an oz of bud, to 1 stick (4oz) of unsalted butter to make the canna-butter- we usually make brownies , 1/2 of the box , n add a heapin tablespoon of lech. - normally we cut it into 20-25 pieces.. n the shit is strong.... i make the brownies for friends, my 1st batch i made years ago was the oz of bud, plus some kif i had, plus 2 add. large buds- i ate a cookie (i msde cookies) , i was fuk'd , n unlike some who go to sleep n wake up the next day ok, it fuk'd me up.. took me like 3days to get back to normal.. that was it for me n edibles... now it just smoke...

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Some folks simply want to go to the stratosphere, while med patients simply want the medicinal value vice THC %s. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy a magic carpet ride, but when I want to get blitzed :)