What's new

Golden Tree Humboldts secret.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Is this stuff supposed to smell like they took all of california's sewage extracted the stinkiest parts, then let it sit out and stagnate till it got to the perfect amount of GAG upon smelling ?

Wow this stuff stinks like i would rather rub fish emulsion on my body and smell it all day then smell this stuff.

the gnome

Veteran
dunno bout how that's spose to smell
but i got a qt of humboldts sea cal that had a very nasty pickled eggs next day sulfurious smelling fart smells.
it was out of date and sat on the shelf somewhere to long.
callem on their cust/serv. number

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Is this stuff supposed to smell like they took all of california's sewage extracted the stinkiest parts, then let it sit out and stagnate till it got to the perfect amount of GAG upon smelling ?

Wow this stuff stinks like i would rather rub fish emulsion on my body and smell it all day then smell this stuff.

i got the sampler and it did smell like fish emulsion. i said why not i will try it on one my plants (that has a cage around it) and a few weeks after using it, i got a 16oz free bottle in the mail to make up for them not re-sending my free 2oz sample on time..

Vandenberg

Old Fart she be

Old Fart she be

Old Fart is the loving nickname that she's called around here.
I've been very impressed with this tonic so far, it gives my plants the happy feet. It loses its overall odor quickly (immediately) when stirred in (first) into the nutrient solution
Old thread I know, but this Golden Tree elixer has gotta funky odor to be sure. I don't t believe that there is fish emulsion present in the formulation though.
This stuff is like sour milk in that you know it smells but yet ya go ahead and sniff the bottle anyways.
A minor momentary whiff annoyance at worst.

Vandenberg :)

Last edited: