What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Student abandoned in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive

praisehim.

Veteran
drug den ? hahaha. were talking about UC neighboorhood in sd. Theres nothing ghetto to be found there. Its nothing but a bunch of college kids fresh outta their parents house trying to make some money....

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
how do you forget about a guy like that? they have to go around the cells on a regular basis, just for security check and observation, meals, etc. there aren't hundreds of cells.

they left him in there on purpose, to stew.

Rouge

"Chong said he could hear DEA employees and people in neighboring cells. He screamed to let them know he was there, but no one replied. He kicked the door, but no one came to get him.
By the time DEA officers found Chong in his cell Wednesday morning Chong was completely incoherent, said Iredale.
“I didn’t think I would come out,” Chong said."
and meth planted in the cell?

ATTEMPTED MURDER.........................plain and simple.

If they did it to this guy it makes you wonder how many others they have done this to. Maybe the dea has a "bust your cherry" shit going on too......... u know......... like the gangs........ ya gotta out somebody before you are accepted as a real agent. If so how many folks have they killed? How come I never hear the Congress hold hearings on this particular agency??? And my tax $$$ are paying for torture and/or murder.........I'm outta here! I gotta leave this place.

G

guest8905

he was cuffed the whole time........dam

hes suing for 20 million, small change imo compared to his hardships

LayedBack

I would gladly undergo a 5 day fast in a pitch black cell for easy opportunity to sue the FUCK out of the DEA and the police department. Go get paid ya lucky fucker! We're talking about a lifetime supply of weed and bills paid right here yes sir yes sir.

I like the added touch that he drunk his piss and hallucinated lol - sounds like he's got the right idea. Should probably add how completely 'traumatized' you are now 'wink wink, nudge nudge, hint hint'!

watts

ohms
Veteran
i don't believe the meth part really... having no water is the biggest issue. You can fast from food but when you go without water that's no joke.

dddaver

Veteran
He's going to be a multimillionaire. This story has legs, it was picked up by USATODAY. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see it on the evening news. This is a news story, unlike that dumb-ass one about that stupid puppy who got into a Cactus. The news has become such a Cult of Personality and show-time popularity.

But I digress. I did just skim through the story but I think the kid is a 5th year engineering student who didn't even live at the house they raided but only went there to get high.

This totally outrageous, in San Diego no less. Obviously the DEA there is VERY fucked-up and should be dis-banded. Something like this happening in 2012? My God. Heads should roll. Actually the DEA everywhere needs a total over-haul. They lost their stupid-ass drug war they are clinging to a long time ago and are now going backward. Crazy. :ying:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
he was forced to drink urine?

sounds like he chose to drink his own piss.

He was locked up for 5 days without food or water.

You can't go much more than a week without water without DEATH setting in.

I'd call that "force", too.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Heh. This thread is right behind an article by MSN.com on this story (in a google search.)

We BEAT THEM TO IT! :)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would gladly undergo a 5 day fast in a pitch black cell for easy opportunity to sue the FUCK out of the DEA and the police department. Go get paid ya lucky fucker! We're talking about a lifetime supply of weed and bills paid right here yes sir yes sir.

^no, no, no. he has kidney damage. this will shorten is life span.

fukndenny

He was locked up for 5 days without food or water.

You can't go much more than a week without water without DEATH setting in.

I'd call that "force", too.

well let's not jump to conclusions here.

being forced into something is not the same as desperate measures.

assuming he was not in direct sunlight:

CQTfS.jpg