What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger

S

sativagrower87

it still available in several shops but i think that here is restriction to post links especially to other shops. or you can get it directly from ace web site.:) just try to search and you`ll find it:rasta:

Riddick

chefboy, lucky score on the last pack. i was going to get another pack but you beat me to it. how can you tell how many packs are left on the bou.? i've never seen that.

FarOut1

High All:smoke out:

These have been under a compact 125w 14.5/9.5 for 9 daze now, b4 they were cramped in with a load of other bigger girls. They were transplanted on the 8th and will go out under the sun between 25º & 30º N next week just b4 Summer Soulstice, i know i'm a lil late but better late than never:dance013:

GT @21 Daze
picture.php

GT @30 Daze
picture.php

Can't wait to see em in the Wild :canabis:

gkn

nice girls far out!! you plan to grow them outside? that would be awesome...

saludos

Guiness

I am getting so close to planting my Golden Tiger x Apollo 11
I am about 2 weeks or less from popping them. It will be an indoor grow. So I am watching this thread like a hawk.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
golden tiger x A11 !!

great cross pablos,, bet that is going to be some top class herb :good:

Yes that really sound nice.
I would love to try some GT next year.
I imagined Golden Tiger X C99, Golden Tiger X Sour Diesel, Golden Tiger Destroyer.... those would be some insane sativa hybrids, and will lower the flowering time too I think.

T

THE PABLOS

Update

Update

....Guess I have 10 GT X A11 (showed 9 last time but found another)....here's a look....at full feed....cruisin' along...

Different leaf structure....

Chillin' with all kinds of good stuff....that's what they're doin'...

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE! :D

Before I looked @ those last shots, just looking @ the 1st pic, I immediately picked up the different leaf structures. :)

Feels like a surrogate grow to me, I'm grateful to follow along. :tiphat:

I allowed myself to roll a J of GT today. Very selfish of me, as I'm by myself, but a J of GT makes my weekends a lot more enjoyable! :D

It blows my mind that there's not more documentation of this killer sativa hybrid! What's up with that?

T

THE PABLOS

....I'm glad yer followin' my friend....it's gonna be a good run...that whole group I germed them with (Bastardf2s...Straw Hill....LMNs)....have some real stars in them.....they all like each other...definitely sativa madness. I'm feelin' real good about them all....

FarOut1

I hope to add to the GT data base with some fine outdoor examples. I must say there has been enough buzz about the Qualities of Her High lately, that i can hardly wait to sample the goods. Ooh it's gonna be a long wait, fortunately i have plenty of other treats to hold me over but soundz like it's gonna be a great newyear with a den full of Golden Tigers:canabis:

Thanks for sharin and Good Luck with those Pablos. Can't wait to get mine outdoors, anyday now:jump:

C

Cinderella99

NICE! :D

I allowed myself to roll a J of GT today. Very selfish of me, as I'm by myself, but a J of GT makes my weekends a lot more enjoyable! :D

It blows my mind that there's not more documentation of this killer sativa hybrid! What's up with that?

HEY! I thought you said you were all out lol... Must have been excellent. I picked up another GT based on your recomend - some recommendations have more weight than others :)

I bet these GT's would do real well outdoors here in SoCal....Say around the Anza area at 3500 ft elevation and above the clouds.

Guiness

I am two weeks from popping my tiger beans. Oh, and I got a cut of Jack Herer coming almost as soon. Happy days are here again. It is funny how quickly things can happen after you seem to have been waiting for what seems like an eternity. That is why I don't mind growing a 16 week plant.

Ise

harvest time

harvest time

This is my first ever sativa grow, I have 5 golden tigers a few weeks old. My question is when is the best time to harvest sativas, when the trichomes are around 10% cloudy? Any other pointers are welcome, I have no plans on screwing these plants up so whatever you think may be useful for a 1st time sativa grower please let me know.

Peace
Ise

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
This is my first ever sativa grow, I have 5 golden tigers a few weeks old. My question is when is the best time to harvest sativas, when the trichomes are around 10% cloudy? Any other pointers are welcome, I have no plans on screwing these plants up so whatever you think may be useful for a 1st time sativa grower please let me know.

Peace
Ise

Hello Ise,

if you want to get the overpowering high of the strain,then let mature your Golden Tigers till the end, but if you prefer a clean and less dense effect then harvest them early, when 30 % trichomes are cloudy. best wishes, please keep us updated!

Latest posts

Latest posts