What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 Grow Houses on the Block

P-NUT

Veteran
How does the homegrown thing work out there? Do you have to get approval or be on a list? If not then how do they get warrants when your allowed to grow? Or do they need warrants? Please enlighten me.

green404

How does the homegrown thing work out there? Do you have to get approval or be on a list? If not then how do they get warrants when your allowed to grow? Or do they need warrants? Please enlighten me.

Colorado has new laws this year 6 plants per household.

The previous law allowed for 100 plants with a expanded Medical Card. I think these guys were set up on the old Med Cards and didn't want to shut down when the cards expired.

P-NUT

Veteran
Do you have to agree to let them in if you grow? Im just wondering if the average joe could do a couple rooms without getting busted. Is there a registry that you have to be on if you grow your 6?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Did anybody hear about that big operation in Gwinnett Co Georgia. It said like 40 house were searched. It was a raid for supposedly a bunch of grow houses. I was watching Live PD a wk or so ago and they were trying to serve a warrant or something in that area....not exactly sure what they was doing but they said they'd search over 40houses on the same block. It was supposed all used to grow weed. But I'm sure there's no way 40 damn houses that would be impossible . I'm gonna goggle search and try to find out more and I'll post it.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
16 charged in massive marijuana grow operation

This is what I'm thinking about. It's a pretty big bust looks like
Sorry the link is in my next post. It's sad how things in the old south is. It's gonna be awhile before things are legal in this region. WV, KY, Va, Tn, even the Carolina's , Ga, Fla, TX, the Bible Belt. Why can't the senate see how Ca and the west coast states have flourished and things are better not criminalizing marijuana. Just wish those guys that's busted the best.... Anyone if us illegal guys could be next

green404

6 in flower Or in total?

This is from the Colorado state website- "Up to six plants are allowed per Colorado resident over age 21, with as many as three plants flowering at one time."

Do you have to agree to let them in if you grow? Im just wondering if the average joe could do a couple rooms without getting busted. Is there a registry that you have to be on if you grow your 6?

If you grow 6 plants it is just like any other activity brewing beer, owning a fish tank, etc. You do not have to let anyone in your house with out a warrant. If you are a commercial grower their is 1000&1 rules and regs to comply with.

A massive percentage of the population of the state has a few plants in their yard, shed or spare room. It is rare to hear of a "bust" for growing these days, it is usually like the above guys who grow a few hundred plants and ship stuff out of state.

I have never heard of a personal grower busted in Colorado.

Latest posts

Latest posts