What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Lounge : Growers Round Table Discussion Thread

GSWCali

Just to be clear, I assume the comma is not an error and it's .3 grams/gallon?

Brian had my mix at 3 grams/gallon but maybe that's based on my water?

Hey Dawn, I believe he means 3 grams/gallon as his base is ~123N and ~150 Ca and CaNO3 gives about 41N and 50Ca per gram/gallon

rykus

Still fallowing along here, thanks again jidoka led05 slownickle and everyone else.

Learned a lot, learning still, crushing some good yields with your help!

Avenger

Veteran
according to my calcs, the hydrated double salt of calcium ammonium nitrate has a mole weight of 1080.63
attachment.php

Jidoka, where is the link to the fluence bioengineering phosphorus data? please.

Attachments

• yaraliva calcium ammonium nitrate hydrated double salt mole calc.jpg
    yaraliva calcium ammonium nitrate hydrated double salt mole calc.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 21

GSWCali

Thank you Avenger I needed that confirmation. Jidoka mentioned you have some knowledge with transpiration, would you mind sharing with me?

jidoka

6F4FC99D-1400-461A-9711-6747D2929374.jpg

E92C8717-AB89-49EA-B11D-58E3E7D06998.jpg

1) so started hollow and then I fed it and it got unhollow. Wonder if that proves anything?

2) might have kept this one in the pot a hair too long

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sat threw that podcast. I think he was reading from my soil text book. How funny. And Cannabis world hasn't touched on this hahaha..

jidoka

D17DC821-DEB9-4E34-BBF5-AA386051B66A.jpg

909CE62D-450D-41B6-BC8D-730DB5A5C06F.jpg

Does this mix seem a little hot to anyone? No question I gotta get Mg and K down but near as I can tell that means I gotta lower P also...I fucking hate compromise

jidoka

No. Input. I have not figured it out yet

K is fucking with me brain. Admittedly I went down a rabbit hole chasing P...but how deep am I???

Anyways...P. Vs K hmmmm

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Re: mix being too hot, from everything you guys have talked about I thought it looked alright.

If you wanted to split it like gc said, use potassium nitrate and MAP instead?

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No. Input. I have not figured it out yet

K is fucking with me brain. Admittedly I went down a rabbit hole chasing P...but how deep am I???

Anyways...P. Vs K hmmmm

Yeah, try that 20 ppm of P recipe now. LMAO

When you go swimming in a river, you like to drive downstream and then jump in and try to swim upstream?

growingcrazy

Why so much K in the last posted analysis? Those numbers are starting to look more like some good old maxibloom style numbers...

For those who are now going to transplant rooted cuttings into 2.4 EC fed containers... get your moms on that feed rate before you push the cuts. They will root quicker and have no transplant shock going into a high EC medium.

jidoka

Yeah, try that 20 ppm of P recipe now. LMAO

When you go swimming in a river, you like to drive downstream and then jump in and try to swim upstream?

Lol, busted. Still trying to find how low I can go on P just cause more sulfate does improve quality