What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

which seeds to start first

rastawtm

first time grower however my long time grower buddy passed some seeds down and i'd like to know which ones to start first, all reg seeds no autos or fem's
seeds;
sour d reservoir seeds
super star delta 9
krystallica mandala seeds
white satin mandala seeds
amnesia haze soma
chronic serious
zombie virus o.g.a.

all are gonna be indoor/soil
any reccomendations? thanks

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would definitely vote for the Sour D. But definitely would not recommend them to a first time grower. No offense.

No experience with the other breeders listed. Good luck!

Ratzilla

Veteran
rastawtm
If your going to grow what you pick out in the same space give some thought in when these different strains finish.
I try and have different strains finish in the same amount of time.
I also try and grow indica dominant plants with other Indica.
The same can be said for Sativa dominant plants.
It will make things simpler to manage the tops of the plants and your garden..
Ratz :tiphat:

rastawtm

I would definitely vote for the Sour D. But definitely would not recommend them to a first time grower. No offense.

No experience with the other breeders listed. Good luck!

no offense taken haha, figured i'd ask before i wiped out some genetics due to my learning mistakes, i'd like to save the good ones for when I've got a few successful grows under my belt

LostTribe

Premium user
the chronic is easy growing good beginner I would do a couple of them at a time to make sure you dont mess up all of them on the first try. Try a couple sour d too they are the bomb.

kwikness

first time grower however my long time grower buddy passed some seeds down and i'd like to know which ones to start first, all reg seeds no autos or fem's
seeds;
sour d reservoir seeds
super star delta 9
krystallica mandala seeds
white satin mandala seeds
amnesia haze soma
chronic serious
zombie virus o.g.a.

all are gonna be indoor/soil
any reccomendations? thanks

Research them and go with whichever one you think will taste and smoke the dankest.

I can second the opinion of Purple Jungle and LostTribe. Would go with the Chronic too as that strain is easy to grow, yields well and quality is not bad either for a commercial strain.

matt11

Sour diesel and the chronic. Ran the chronic before, and the phenotypes i got were VERY forgiving with nutrient defiencies heat stress, etc..

Latest posts

Latest posts