What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barneys Farm Amnesia Lemon

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
What's up guys guys sorry for the lack of updates, I've only just found my way out of the jungle that is my grow rooms lol!

Well... There's definitely a decent slice of haze in this amnesia lemon pie, out of 24 - 8 are super lanky slow to develop buds but smell immense! Kind of like a very good Super Lemon Haze (from green house). These are ging to take thier sweet time, not yield too much and have stretched so much if they continue they'll be kissing the bulb. Hood is nearly as high as it will go!

So, good news is that there are many that are quicker not so stretchy and seem to be delivering the goods thus far. Alongside the Alien Fire OG and other randoms it should be an interesting bunch.

Trying to keep the hazy ones under wraps with bends etc was a loosing battle so I let them do their thang lol... Them bitches is wild!!

These pics are from the tent that most have behaved themselves in...

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Lovely jungle you have there my friend, you should get a nice haul off that lot.

Stay safe and well mate

SD

F

Fields~of~Green

Missed an update or two here looking spot on pal

Am sure there will be some winners amongst that lot

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Alright lads, sorry I haven't kept thos journal up to date... Have been busy getting my life back in order. Plus it's a feckin jungle in the tents!

I've chopped 3 of the plants now. 1 at week 9 and the others week 10. About 3 will probably go 12/13. Most will be done by next saturday (11 weeks). Some really nice looking plants in the bunch of amnesia lemons. The smell seems to be either sweet or something akin to super lemon haze. Had a couple quick dried spliffs of one that seems promising.

Will try do a proper update before harvest, but here's a sneak peak at an Alien OG by rascal, side cola off the amlem chopped at 10 weeks and a long AmLem bud, the pic doesn't do it justice!

Dank Demon

Veteran
Hey Shh my friend great to see you posting pics again, looks nice and fat mate. Great work.

B

BB420

looking nice I love the blumats I have no worries with them as good as any dripper plus don't have to worry about any pump blowing up!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hello lads, cheers for the kind remarks.

To be honest I've had a fair few issue with this grow as the plants got too big. About 4 are really sativa in nature and one in particular looks like it would be happy to go 15 weeks, f*ck that though :D Most I'll give it is 13...

The pics of the big cola above are pre me tying it back up so it's flopping all about the place. Had to move it to get a few cola's off the quicker ones I chopped untagled.....

The neat tent had a net over them so all is well in there but the unruly lot really took some work getting sorted out. The 9 weeker that I'm smoking right now is a heady high that fades into a sleepy buzz. Really nice to be fair, tastes a lot like some Lemon I've smoked before but looks different.

Anyway, I'm babiling on here a bit. Probably this nice 9 weeker I'm smoking.

More pics and commentary to follow :)

Green81

Veteran
Fantastic work Shhhh, that's a lot tying and string work just to keep those Sats in check. How does the fire. X smoke?

Peace

G81

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Green81, I haven't harvested the pictured one yet.. Got a bit of tip burn so giving her a slightly longer flush than the others. I've cut down another one that looked a bit like superskunk from the 90's. Very sweet smelling too. That I'll try tomorrow... stay posted :)

yts farmer

Veteran
hello Shhh nice grow you got going on over here and end product looks lovely.

just intrseted to know is your tent 1200x2400? what sort of in/out fans you running to keep 3x600w lamps at a good spot.

and out of curiousity that upturned plant pot hanging in your tent, is that just a shade for your temp probe or something else all together.

thanks in advance.

peace.

bigbag

Veteran
nice ones ! Reef always said Amnesia Lemon was his Love Potion re-named and it does look very similar...if it smells like lemon pledge then that would be the 1 ;)

Dank Demon

Veteran
Hey Shhh my friend hope all is good with you? Get posting even just a few words.

Peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
hello Shhh nice grow you got going on over here and end product looks lovely.

just intrseted to know is your tent 1200x2400? what sort of in/out fans you running to keep 3x600w lamps at a good spot.

and out of curiousity that upturned plant pot hanging in your tent, is that just a shade for your temp probe or something else all together.

thanks in advance.

peace.

Better late than never I suppose! :peek:\\

@YTS... The tent was a 2mx2m. I've run 3 x 600's in a 2.4 x 1.2 with 8' out and 6" out (both L1 versions of the rvk fans) in winter/ spring and had no issues venting outside room and air in was from outdoors running at night time, oh yeah the plant pot upside down is just a light shade for probe and min/mqx thermometer

@bigbag One of the 2 I've kept from this lot smells very lemony gonna post a couple pics of it in a sec.

@DD ;)

@Amnesia Italy Sorry for the lack of updates!

@HGO what's up homie!! Hopefully the probs are now a thing of the past :)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
So I've got 2 plant's that were revegged mothers from the last Amnesia Lemon grow under a single 600w.

If someone gave me these 2 as clones I would swear the more sativa looking one was a diesel (NYC) very similar to a diesel I used to grow a while back - Soma's stock. Sherbet like grapefruit taste and classic diesel (NYC) bud structure.

The other one is a very lemony smelling lady. Quick to bloom. Took it down at 8.5 weeks from seed and it's looking like it may come down a little quicker now it's been re-vegged and grown out to full maturity.

The first run with the Lem Am was a royal PITA so many issues that I can't judge the smoke and effects fully from what I cropped as it wasn't grown to it's full potential. This run they've had no problems so if I still rate them just OK after this it's back to the drawing board :D

To recap there's the lemony one that is quick to bloom and stays pretty squat. Would be great for scrog; took minimal training to get it looking like that. Took it at 8.5 weeks from seed and it yeilded 5oz.

Then I have the other one which could possibly be a diesel seed that Barneys let slip into the Lem Am bag, who knows. This one is a 9 weeker, think I took it at 10 from seed and it yielded 6oz.

Plants are in 15L pots of coco, feed every other day (5L solution each- till nice run off).

Will feed them every day from week 5-7 as I know plants suck up the juice at that stage. Plus don't want them running out of any particular nute they might be whoring lol.

Trained in veg with bendz, supported with bamboo.

Pics were taking on Thursday which was a day27 bloom

Attachments

• 4weeks- LemAm1.jpg
    4weeks- LemAm1.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 4weeks close LemAm1.jpg
    4weeks close LemAm1.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 4weeks- LemAm2.jpg
    4weeks- LemAm2.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 4weeks- LemAm2..jpg
    4weeks- LemAm2..jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 4weeks close- LemAm2.jpg
    4weeks close- LemAm2.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 17

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Food wise they've had Canna Coco @ 2ml per L, Cannzyme at rec dose (freebie this shit is too costly to use imo), take root stim (another freebie to trial) seems to do the bizz as good as my other stims. Plus I've got some platinum pk from plant magic that I'm going to start them on.

Anybody tried that yet?