What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
ya agreed. i had no idea what to expect from them, so i am happy to say the least. that #4 is gunna be the keeper.... cant beat that lemon og funk ... theyre looking so nice its makin me wanna pop more and find some males to play with.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
that #4 is soo FROSTY! haha is it just me or is it a coincidence that a lot of "ELITES" and clone-only's ended up being the "#4" from seed?

Chem "D" and "4" (both technically "4")
Gorrilla Glue #4
Lol what else? I guess not that many...

Morcheeba*

Veteran
all looking dank and im excited to see the led additions as i need to snag some to beat the heat down here in hell.

peace

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
a couple room shots for y'all before i hit the hay.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

......and thats only half the story with the candy chem. the other side, which ya cant see in the pic, is just as big. ;-)

...and a shot of the baby shelf in Veg. Lots of variety on this shelf, some are clones in the middle.
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You got a couple of LED's in there already? See what looks like one for sure w/ the reds beaming on down. :good:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
yup, got a 200 & 250w'er in there so far. 200 above candy chem & 250 above the Number Ten (big plant on left of pics). couple more 200w'ers arriving this week, along with a 350w & 450w.

its a MarsII above the Number Ten, 5w diodes, so i hung it a little higher.. def need to bring it down a little next weekend.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
god damn man! I don't have that many watts in HPS! WTF! haha wwhat is your electrical look like?

What kind of service do you have and how much is your monthly bill?

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
;-) electric aint cheap where im at. but it also aint a problem either. i know of several ppl around me that have been doing this same thing for many many years, running bills like mine. the advice that has been given to me is simply "pay your bill on time every month and there will never be an issue". currently its around a grand / month for electric costs. will go up a bit from these LEDs im gunna put everywhere, im gunna have to wire in a new 20a for them.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
;-) electric aint cheap where im at. but it also aint a problem either. i know of several ppl around me that have been doing this same thing for many many years, running bills like mine. the advice that has been given to me is simply "pay your bill on time every month and there will never be an issue". currently its around a grand / month for electric costs. will go up a bit from these LEDs im gunna put everywhere, im gunna have to wire in a new 20a for them.

word, considering you are running 10k plus all those LED's a grand doesn't sound that bad... I am sure those LED's will be much more efficient than the CFL's. I always was told the higher wattage you go with CFL's the less and less efficient they are...

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ya I can certainly believe that. The CFLs never seemed like they were doin enough, I'm anxious to see what these LEDs can do.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
ya i decided to roll the dice on this one HL. had to find out for myself first hand if LEDs are gunna cut it. im rooting for them.

hooray just got the 4th and 5th off of work ;-) might sound crazy to some, but heh, my boss dont give too many holidays off. gunna be a nightmare getting up there, ill have to do some late-night driving to avoid all the idiots on the road. so ya, point is ill have some real good updates next week.

the cheese dogs are coming down this weekend too, so its perfect timing for me to grab some pre-harvest shots. im quite pleased with the cheesedoggies... really 2 main phenotypes: one throws flowers like the candy chem, looser with foxtails, and this one has an "old man stank" haha.. i donno how to describe it, but i swear it smells like my grandad's room in Florida. its this funky funky smell, haha. Pheno 2 has much denser chem flowers, and leans heavily in that direction overall.. just doesnt pack the punch (smell) like chem D, or conn chem for that matter. reminds me more of the chem 4.. smell is in there, just a lil more mild.

alright, too many morning dabs & somehow im posting on IC..... late for work, adios.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
lol, ya i guess ur right Morcheeba ;-) dabs never put me to sleep tho, just the opposite!

hot as hell out today.. so im gunna stick close to the A/C grow room ;-) more pics tonight.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php