What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's First Grow

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Things are going well, smoking a lot of Northern Lights and loving it. I have never smoked any of the strains I am growing now, it is very exciting to smoke your own weed.

picture.php

That stuff looks great, Maj. Nice job.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
@ whatissixbynine - So far we have harvested 48 grams of Bella Ciao, 51 grams of White Castle and 65 grams of Northern Lights for a total of just under 6 ounces. I am pretty stoked because the NL that is still growing is bigger than the one we chopped and the other two left are looking to be at least as much as the first round. I was hoping to get 2 oz per plant and it is looking like we will beat that by a little bit.

@ Hank Hemp - Come on down, you're the next contestant on The Bong Is Loaded

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
So final tally is
White Castle - 102 grams
Bella Ciao - 125 grams
Northern Lights #5 - 177 grams
For a grand total of 404 grams / 14.5 ounces

I am so stoked and owe much to IC, thanks everyone for your help, this buds for you

picture.php

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
good job

good job

So final tally is
White Castle - 102 grams
Bella Ciao - 125 grams
Northern Lights #5 - 177 grams
For a grand total of 404 grams / 14.5 ounces

I am so stoked and owe much to IC, thanks everyone for your help, this buds for you

picture.php

hi major,

finaly found your grow diary, good job nice harvest cool vids...
your first grow ,huh?greenthumb or what?;)

keep up da good work and enjoy your harvest
hanshanf

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
no green thumb you say? That is a hell of a nice pick for first grow dude, seriously I seen a lot of grows! You should be proud! How is the smoke?
You a med grower?

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks everyone, sorry I have not been on much, redoing room for next round.

Yes Stitch I am legal med grower and it looks like my wife will be getting a script soon also which necessitated expanding the room, god I am tired but it will be worth it. I will make a big post with all my updates in a week or so when everything for this round is done.

Thanks again everyone, I could not have done it without you.

yoss33

Veteran
Hey, Maj. Cottonmouth :)
Hope you are all fine! I'm very interested in White Castle and there are no reports on it here, on IC, so I'd find your opinion valuable :) How is the high? Is it heavy or happy? Do you find it good as a medicine (pain)? And actually how would you compare it to Nirvana's NL..

yoss33

Veteran
Don't worry, dude :)
I have time to wait and I'm curious how Maj Cottonmouth finds White Castle after curing.
I hope this doesn't bother you too much, "please" :)

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
:wave: I am not great at doing smoke reports but I will relay what info I can.

The White Castle is fairly potent, more so than the NL I grew. The stone is indica dominant with the plant that went a week longer giving pretty strong munchies. I would say the high was more heavy than happy. The tastes on the plant I let grow longer were amazing and all over the map with it being mostly a citrus flavor but hints of taragon. One thing that is distinctive about WC is that it smells like cat piss, not to much during flowering but once it was cured. I still have a few little nugs left because the wife doesn't like it because of it giving the munchies.

Hope this helps yoss

Latest posts

Latest posts