What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HEADY BLUNTS -- 400w vert micro cab - 22.5" tall -- organic soil w/ blumats!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
Good, dense lookin' nugs heady :dance: I love it

What's the final haul? And please refresh, how many varieties, ultimately?

:tiphat:

thanks sh :tiphat:

can't find my scale so no weights this time :shucks: but i'd estimate the total harvest at around or just under 4 oz. this was definitely not a run for weight!

i would have pulled more if i had blasted the light at full power for any of the grow, but with the heat this summer, i chose to leave it at 250w for the majority of the grow (i got a couple weeks at 275w). the good news is all the buds are HIGH QUALITY. much improved on anything i've grown so far. part of this i attribute to keeping the temps lower (thanks to the dialed down wattage), since i believe the heat of my last cab grow really affected the fragrance and potency of that harvest.

the other factor of the HIGH QUALITY of these buds the excellent work done by the breeders (and a bit of luck on my part for finding such lovely expressions). thanks especially to the breeders of the to x bmr and the pr x a lines. you guys are great!

:thank you:

i harvested 7 plants in total:

-cherryhaze 1
-cherryhaze 2
-pr x a 4
-pr x a 3
-to x bmr
-chemd x mat 1 (self-seeded)
-chemd x mat 2

beautiful dense nugs and tons of great info.. this is why I keep coming back again and again

thanks cbs!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts