What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

green giants

Tokenhendrix

Heres a few pics of a few of fets green giants i got going at the moment these are at 25 days in flower under 800 watts 400 mh and 400 hps fed with fish emultion and kool bloom

G

hello token..
hey bro what a trip dude, i also have fets green giant going 5 count....i'm also growing them under 800w 400 mh and 400 hps.....also mine are about 10days older then yours, although i'm use GH's three part floro fert's with suppliments of dimond nectar and cal-mag i'm still about two weeks from starting them on the kool-bloom..........

they do stink abit but not to bad, they will most difinitly be some solid buds on a stick when there done........
peace bro

G

hello mosess :joint:
i have mine in three gallon waste baskets i got from the dollar store :yoinks: .....they do work well for me, been useing them for awhile and see no reason to change things up at this time.......
peace bro :wave:

G

I love Green Giant and used the two pheno's i found in my Godzuki cross. I'll always have extrs Green Giant seeds laying around. Its a awesome cash crop strain for sure. Fet is working on a new Green Giant Fem line. Suppose to be a larger yield then these, but i find that hard to believe. The ones i had is the pass where monsters. My pictures of my clones are used by Fet at Doc's site. Awesome strain. Nice to see these girls over here. Looking really good. Keep us updated
Take care