What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOO @ harvest

G

hi all, here are a few shots of GOO @ 50 days , this is not afghooey or afgoo
simply called GOO she is .. i dont know much about her ,she was a gift along with TNT .great friend uh huh

she tastes sweet sweet sweet and makes me lazy as a coon hound

enjoy the candy

El B

G

That Goo is some big yeilder. And very exotic looking. Gure would like to read a smoke report on her, thanks.

omega7

damn beautiful shots. Looks like this friend is a great person. He definitely gets a christmas card next year hahaha.

G

growmatic said:
fantastic job with the goo; i believe it's bubbleberry x hindu kush--good genetics for sure.
I heard it was afghani x maui haze ??

growmatic

I'm pretty sure it's bubbleberry x hindu kush; it's dominantly indica and probably isn't derived from any kind of haze plant. The pheno I had was very bubbleberryish, a little different from El Blastido's--the smell was all bubbleberry but some structural traits where inherented by the HK for sure.

Last edited:
G

superbly frosty shots man....a samoke report would be nice..as smokey has said

Latest posts

Latest posts