What's new

Mountian Jam

G

I know they are in another thread / I just thought they were nice enough to be in a F.Pix thread / they look to have another week or so to go.

Thanks for looking :wave:

Have a blessed day

JLP's MJam F'2s :yummy:

G

Smoked some this morning and it kicks ass, you're goin to love it. I have one that smells like sweet jam or fruit, O so nice

Excellent lookin buds

Tex

ehonda187

those are some nice lookin pics man :joint: What are the growth characteristics of that strain....flower time,tall/lanky or short/stout? looks like some good stuff to have in the collection.
those buds look rock hard! good show man.

G

This was a very easy and fun plant to grow – it grows at multi angles with thick stems to support fat buds / mine will finish at apx. 36’’ and I sent the 2 below to 48 dark today :woohoo: at apx. 65 days / I will let the rest go another few days / my over all yields looks to be apx. 1.5-2.25 dry per plant – I will give a full report as I get some dried/cured and smoked :yummy: (I think a quick dry of a few buds are in order :bat: )

(I am still working on my camera skills)

Thanks for stopping in :wave: ya’all have a good smoke

outame2

flat leaves,slight tip burn,dark green,purple petioles,abundant resin,nice long spears....in soil?...props...

3legdog

Outstanding work NWM!

Looks to be a great plant & a sure keeper :canabis:

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the smoke once all is proper. yf3 :wave:

G

Nce to see your work bro. Everythings looking good from where I sit. And you have a Have a blessed day yourself.