What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some pics of a friends plants

Dr. D

Veteran
I went to my friends house today he is a member here (rap1up) but hasnt posted much lately..i got some snaps of his plants so i thought id post em up for him
They are all from cuts from me and true.
There is NYCD, Shit, Dankouver, DeepWreck and Skrum

Shit budshot

NYCD early flower on the left Shit on the right with a couple of weeks left to go
Skrum early flower just gettin her stretch on

Some Dankouver nearing harvest

And lastly DeepWreck lookin very nice early flower also..all grown in soil Ionic nutes under a 600hps..il update some more if he doesnt..

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great to see, that pheno is the one in my thread i called #2 (great imagination eh) i just smoked my 1st joint of it and was very good, you will love it Dr D, amazing smell too.
Peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Yeh man she is gettin a real nice smell already shes only been showing flowers a week and is gettin nice trichage already.