What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GF F4 and LUI x Bogglegum flowering thread

G

Nice work CC you always do. I like a variety of nutes especially during flowering. I do use the non-organic Tiger bloom and Ionic bloom, as well as Guano tea. I try to finish with some earth Juice bloom. (which has no N). I'll be swiching to a tiger bloom, guano tea as well as these two new ones Pro blend plus and Bio-Bloom. I am trusting that the different nute formulas will give the blooming plants everything they need.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This grapefruit F4 is EATING up the nutes.
20GF-1-12-06.jpg

natefrog

ive got some of reefs GF goin'............they are doing the same thing.......turbopot.........cant wait to see yours progress...........ive always been attracted to the thought of that SPG cut............lets hope we get close eh?............nf

G

Very Sweet CC. I have some OrtegaxCitrus Hashplant from Vegas I gotta run. Is this a Lonestar strain. It looks alot like one of his.

Mo,:wave:

G

Hey CC that LUI & Bogglegum is just what the doctor ordered.....for real :yoinks:

G

lookin good CC , i hear that vegas kat has some grapefruit x god bud in the pipeline .. godfruit or somethin hmmmm

anyway lookin good

El B
aka megawatt

pilsbury

Nice cross,can't go wrong with those heavy hitters combined.I have BG on the way and am going to cross it with a shisk clone that my buddy has had for 3 yrs.,should be nice as well.

G

That looks alot like the SPG clone I grew out a year or so ago.

My wife loved that stuff because of the killer taste and smell but the buzz was a little weak for me. She thinks all the other stuff I grow is way to strong for her and her friends anyways....chicks.lol

Excellent pics CC

Tex

Rellikbuzz

Texas Kid said:
My wife loved that stuff because of the killer taste and smell but the buzz was a little weak for me. She thinks all the other stuff I grow is way to strong for her and her friends anyways....chicks.lol

Tex

Funny stuff!!