What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My last Pine Bud x G13

G

I figured I would start the 3 seeds that were left of my Pine Bud x G13, because it is a hidden gem. :D On my last grow of PBxG13, I had 2 phenos that were just awesome...one was KILLER.....easily the strongest, most narcotic indica I have ever smoked....Smokey will tell ya:wink: Unfortunatly, I did not take clones, so sadly that killer plant is long-gone. :badday: With only 3 seeds, I knew my chances are SLIM, finding another jem. 2 were males, and 1 was the female you see below. I don't know how potent she will be yet, but she sure is getting frosty and smelling a little piney.
Here she is, at 5 wks of flowering today.

60DSCN0300.JPG

60DSCN0308.JPG

60DSCN0297.JPG

60DSCN0298.JPG

G

Jimmy

You Magnificent Bastard You​

Still got a Space Queen mom? :yummy:

G

Hey NWM! :wave: Yes the Space Queen mom is still around.....I'll have one in my flower room within a week, along with some other, new 'goodies'! :wink:

3legdog

I remember reading smokey talkn about how that pinebud pheno would have done Well in the 420. Nice you still have a few beans & mabey the lady above will do ya proud :canabis: .

G

Your right 3leg, I'm gonna talk about it somemore. None of the plants were bad but one pheno was indeed deadly. Red eye inducing eye closing and mind destroying,(to say the least). And is indeed the most potent indica I've come across. Now that being said why haven't I run out and cornered the market on Pinebud seeds?????

G

CC.....Yep, FUN fo' sho'!:D

canine.....thanks, I love the overall look of this plant.:smile:

JR.....thanks, hopefully it IS tasty......so far it smells piney/earthy.

3legdog......I'm hoping this is a good one.....although it looks nothing like the original, killer pheno of PBG13 I had before. This plant looks more like the "more sativa" pheno which was potent, but not like the indica pheno.

Smokey.......hey bro, you plan on starting those PBG13 f2's anytime soon?--I'm interested to see how they turn out......just make sure to take cuttings! :wink:
Lets find that KILLER again!!!! :bat:

I have some new pics at 6 wks. I just love the way this plant looks :yoinks:. The leaves look like something from the Sour Diesel/OG Kush/Dawg family to me. It doesn't seem to be a good producer at this point, but is putting out some decent frost, and a earthy-pine scent.

60DSCN0309.JPG

60DSCN0310.JPG

60DSCN0311.JPG
60DSCN0317.JPG
60DSCN0318.JPG
60DSCN0319.JPG
60DSCN0320.JPG
60DSCN0326.JPG