What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Widow-13 and Crystal Locomotive Bx1

longball77

The first 3 pics are of the Crystal Locomotive made by JoJo. The last 2 pics are of Dmans Red Widow-13. Both are at 58 days and were easy to grow. The CL smells like trainwreck and looks like covred in resin. The RW13 smells of heavenly fruity hash and looks like it will go 75 days. The CL is about done.

G

Hi Longball, Thanks for he pics, I really like the look of Dmans stuff. Let us know how she smokes.

Those look nice and well flushed longball77, should be some nice smoke, hit us up with a report after they get some cure time, i'd like to hear what you think about the Crystal Locomotive.

Peace

:Bolt:

BrattPid

Longball you've got some kickass plants.. you deserve to kiss my avatar lol. No serious well done ..such beauties.. a really nice grow!!

G

wow, some amazing donkey dicks on that RW13....where is that available?

psst...for Bratt

Last edited:
G

hello longball :joint:
hummm i have some red widow 13 but i had no idea it took that long to flower :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:......that sucks i was really excited about that one two, its the only strain i have that has panama red in it, i will cry nowwwwwwww...........
peace :wave:

P.S thanks for the pics and info....

G

HOLY FUCK,they cant grow anymore.....

Excellent job training and taking them to-the-end.......
Nothing but yellow leaves and silver/blue nugzzzzzzzz!!!!
Glad i got them strains hehehe!

G

guest3854

Some crazy lookin buds . That CL plant hella reminds me of an octopus , nice trainin' . Tha RW-13 is hella sick lookin , nice fat colas . 1 ? on tha '13 , was tha lamp too close on 'em or is that whitening on some o dem colas natural , or ....?

longball77

Thanks for the kind words my freinds. I will be sure to let you know how it is when completly done. The CL is drying and still smells of cat piss and burnt rubber. However this is a very pleasent smell. The Red widow is still going and fattenin every day. This is my first attempt at red widow and i didnt quite grow it how i should. Believe it or not if i would of trimed all of the low growth much earlyer those tops would have been gigantic. I didnt expect the tops to continue to grow for as long as they did. Next time i will carve those bitchs up and watch them take off. I went ahead and trimmed all lower and small buds off and i am hopeing this will increase the size of the tops in the end.

Mountaindew: You can find it at heavens stairway. www.hepqc.com
Now that i told you where to find it dont go and buy up all the supply because im going to need more to once spring gets closer. Then i will show the elephant dicks.

Jaws: I wouldnt let Red widow frighten you. It is one of the most easy grow i have ever had. What you lose by haveing to go longer is made up for by huge yeilds of incredible quality medicine. Go for it.

Lou: I love great tasteing pot. You cant get that without flushing the hell out of it for about 2 weeks. thats what the Cl has had. The red widow is begging for nitrogen but im not listening.

Steel:Cl Bx1 is half trainwreck and with TW comes weak stems. That is part of the reason it looks as it does. You can see the red widow is fully capable of supporting its branches. The whiteng you are seeing on the front two buds is an explosion of white hairs. That is the part that was directly under the lamp. Now the whole thing is centered directly under it. Stay tuned for more pics in a few days.

longball77

3 1/2 maybe 4 weeks. They double if not triple in height or at least mine did. If you had the room and the wattage you could have monsters.

Dr.Feelgood

Some gimongous colas you have there, longball! Good show! And the CL looks beautiful. Nice training, too. The CL would be a great scrog candidate. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts