What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Advanced nutes vs mega crop side by side

Bio boy

I have my 2.4 x 1.2m tent Equipped with 2x magnum xxxl 600w hps. Im going to change my old bulb to match my other phillips sont t green

I run a coco DTW medusa system and have a controller pump segmental imperium which i can adjust 1second feeds to 60min feeds asmanytimes aday as i like.

8 plants
4 each side
airpots 60/40ecothrive pebble coco

Pump had 2 outlets so i figure 2 waterbutts all same times watering. All same light same squarefoot. All magic melon from humboldt seed co the real cali boys. So
picture.php
picture.php

Tank 1
Mega Crop as per bill farthing has advised.
A and b follow the bag
Mkp or hammerhead 0 9 18 wk 4.
Ph down

Supplemental calcium is used right before flip either drench or foliar until they stop stretching or show flowers. Usually 1-2 weeks biobiz is N free calmg

Tank 2
Advanced nutes a and b half strenght as full is not needed bigger results on less.
Bigbud
Bud candy
Nirvana
Overdrive

I use tap water. And i dechloronate ecothrive neutralise.

I brew
tnc bactor 13 tnc hydromax for bennies. Has kelp too
Biosyspure tea cause its cheap food and goodies.
Molasses pure.IIf no tea bio.
Alfalfa meal for trianacol.
Aloe for micros sugars and enzymes.
Worm poo cause its all gurrdd shit.
tm7 fulvic/humic for chelates and like 2000 more benefits.

I brew this and i add it end of the week before res fill while nutes get low. To keep populations up. Years of bennie work side. By sides and teas ill never leave them in hydro this mix has rid friends root rot and slimes in 1 week its solid and never burns anything growth is extreme and i love it

Also spraying fulvic bioag and silicablast when i want to.II use organic biostim which has grow auxins il post a pic later.
Neem oil for bug prevention and the plants love the stuff i hate it.

If i get anthing neem doesnt rid which is rare i use pure spinosad for 1 week with 1% rape seed oil 1%neem
The rapeseed oil is used as pesticide agricultural as it suffocates there breathe ports. Neem stops the breeding and as above. Spinosad burns n kill them even mites and degrade off(dont use outside bees is why its controlled)im indoors vent is sealed to my loft and i burn vent off while i spray til dry.

Aloe surfactant spreading wetting agent
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
4hr feeds in veg 30% runoff
1hr feeds in flower 10%runoff max

Sofar advanced has grown them to here now MC is here i am flushing the whole lot and restarting clean on each so no old salts linger around

I know theres no ned to flush advanced to add advanced but any adverse reactions to flushing coco id like to be across the whole lot to not impact the side by side. Then il flush the right with mc till my runoff levels out.
Il take photos every 3days and post every sunday.
I will do 1 week veg and flip

In a scrogg woooo. :tiphat:Howdy hope this posts is of some use i feel safe here unlike other forums full of twits lol if not i got a diary for my progress.

If this is wrong location change it please i assumed as i wana to a nute compare rather than a diary which it kinda is too to post it here as not to get lost?

If i missrd anything let me know

Posted from Linux uBuntu
Spain N west

Last edited:

Bio boy

Had a problem or 2 at home not been here so heres an update for yall. Gettin ro filter next week

Megacrops holding off and from what i see in nodeal devopment and behavior is sofar.

Advanced is lush green
Megacrop had issue tap water ppm400.

Drove 150miles for 200l rodi water.

Now mega is perfect ppm.

So despite 2 weeks messing about to get mega dialed in. She managed to pick up and match the advanced nutrient side not only in size and shape but also better tighter nodes and less dryness to leaves.

Advsncex nutrient side leaves seem really dry compared to megacrops no idea why but advance is sensitive to low humidity megacrop side isnot.

Max temp 25c
Max humid 75
Min temp 22 on 17off(new vent to increase temps)

Min humid 35 and adjusted to 55.

I found springtails. I think theyre in my bennie mix. They are more populated in megacrop and faster so microbial life seems less effective probly due to less synthetic chems.

Pics onway in 2 sec.

We are now 7days in flower

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

hyposomniac

. She managed to pick up and match the advanced nutrient side not only in size and shape but also better tighter nodes and less dryness to leaves.

Advsncex nutrient side leaves seem really dry compared to megacrops no idea why but advance is sensitive to low humidity megacrop side isnot.

I reckon it's the Si in megacrop, I don't see it in your AN tank. Nice canopy!

Bio boy

That would make sense to be honest.

Wait for the update mega has overtaken the otherside and im wondering how to controll it now haha wtf.... Swap to advanced for a week? Hahaha

Pics in 30 mins just havin brekky

Bio boy

picture.php

Will put a sticker on the wall from advanced so can be seen clearer whos who.

Corner of the room ofc is advanced.

Il get a headon view soon

Art Vandelay

Subbed! Question I’m using mega crop as well plus’s the sweet candy, bud explosion and kelp meal. I’m in flower and using 2.5 g MC 1.5 b.e. 1 S.C. And .4 kelp per gallon. I see on their site they recommend 5 grams. Thinking that’s pretty high. My levels are 700/750ppm 1500/1600ec second run with this in coco and have had 0 issues so far was wondering what’s everyone else’s feed levels? And that’s one nice looking grow you got going there!! Thanks