What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

aeroflo 60

marmarb

anyone know the name and fitting size for the connector that attaches to the main sprayer line looks like a compression elbow looking to replace the sprayer line

B RABB

3/4GHT or garden hose thread to , .437 OR 7/16 O.D. sprayer line and yes all i think it is a compression type fitting and you should be able to take out old spray line and replace. Its got a "top hat" the red piece on spray line just pop up and the pull on spray line as you spin it and should go. Might take some force but u can reuse i have before as I got a clay pepple stuck in one and had to take apart to get out. Hope that helps wish i could of seen sooner i would of told ya

B RABB

as you can tell they dont sell them sprayer lines anymore so get some 7/16 Outside Diameter pipe and 3/8 Inside Diameter

marmarb

Yea only issue is that one came with sprayer line and the other didn't 2 separate 60 sites. Think I may just run half inch pvc line and run drippers in side of the channels coul either out the drippers inside the net cup or in between cups and attach ezcloner dripper heads.

B RABB

to be honest you could easily make a copy of em just gotta find that elbow for each sprayer line as I already know those sprayers are gonna clog easy and would have to constant maintain filter or even add another

marmarb

Been all over looking for that compression elbow no one seems to have it. Doubtful that it was a part specifically made for them. If you can find it would greatly appreciated. Here's the work around I've been seeing online if they are that prone to clogging maybe better to do it this way and just remove the grommet on rail and seal thoes feeder line holes and go this route.

Attachments

• med_gallery_25934_2956_36948.jpg
    med_gallery_25934_2956_36948.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 39
  • med_gallery_25934_2956_2415 (1).jpg
    med_gallery_25934_2956_2415 (1).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Latest posts