What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aero... its ok

Okaero

For dead matter you can use enzymes... But no H2O2 at the same time!!!

Do enzymes kill insects? H202 killed a couple gnats i found in one bucket last week. I don’t have neoprene collars on the buckets so i think they went in through the hydrotron/rockwool in the 6” net cup. I out yellow stickies out and haven’t seen one since.

Okaero

A note for me about the tables. I noticed alot of water beading so i reduced the time further from 1s/120s to 0.9s/180s hoping it dries up a bit in there. I’m scared to push too much off time on this run as its kind of a bumper. I’ll let this run a few days and note back.

Okaero

LB3

LB3

Lambs bread along with the rest seem to be finishing up on day 14/15 it has the fastest developing flowers by far. Orange hairs already.
Ilzi4pl

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope Im not intruding

While I have successfully grown HPA (used an 8800, but sans the accumulator) and still had amazing cotton candy roots, I was not convinced the yield was that much higher than simple F & D to justify the additional expense, especially for a < 3 plant grower.

Here's some pretty decent roots in my uber low cost and simply DIY bubbler, which I use to start seedlings and clones. I have a 2 head and 4 head pump: the 4 head has an adjustment valve, which is nice. Tons of root hairs, though no cotton candy

The nute is MegaCrop first free sample 1+ years ago, which is dark brown and seems to stain the older roots

Sadly, the plant is a hermi. Anybody know what sex hermi seeds will be?

IMG_4985.jpg IMG_4986.jpg

Okaero

Hope Im not intruding
I was not convinced the yield was that much higher than simple F & D to justify the higher expense]

I don’t think it yoelds more, but veg is noticeably faster just due to the closer to ideal environment. I don’t think cost is higher anymore... i have other plants in 3.5g smart pots with rockwool chunks on drippers. The pot was $25, the media was $20 and the drippers/timer/$15 . I can build a 5gallon aero bucket for less than that. And i don’t have to buy so much media. Redundant pumps, accumulator, the whole heart of it comes in under 1k and can divide across 40 plants... so $20 each once it scales a bit...

Okaero

@Petflora they should be feminized. And i tried megacrop too, it would never dissolve fully.... hot water, lots of stirring, always 10% undissolved so i went back tk liquid nutes.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yesterday I changed over to Emerald Harvest Bloom 2 part + CaMg + DM Silica and Zone

Okaero

This is how the next round was cloned.
I’ve tried everything, the wrong rooting hormones can inhibit rooting, i don’t run any, no dips or gels. I’m using tap water here (150ppm@500) and 100ppm of canna start. Ph around 5.4-6 and i leave it for 3-4 weeks at least.

6cS6pwk