What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super awesome dude!

Looks great. Thanks for sharing

Looking Great! What a nice spot for a garden too. Best wishes on the season!
:rasta:

Fucking trolls...

Everything is looking very nice on your end though. Wish you the best of luck with weather.

Only 84 here so far. Suppose to get to 87. But they have been under every day for the last 2 weeks. So it will likely get to 90-91 if that trend continues. On the plus side the humidity is only going to be 45-50% when it gets that hot.

Dog had ear surgery yesterday so stayed home to keep an eye on her today, been working outside all morning and it’s time to nap.

Report the post and continue what you were doing, eeeezy peeezy.

Man,,,,, How many times now??? Totally crazy.

i haven;t been a mod that long and i've already banned him 600+ times

Nice grow!
Go ahead :)
I’m going full on ...fuck that dude...Like I said newcomers need to know ...that’s all ..now that you understand totally up to the moderators ...no one wants to see that shit lurking around..Unc It’s faster than kung fu when it comes to this:biggrin:I’m back from a quick watering and feeding them only the containers it was too hot to do anything more as it cools down I will get some more mulch down

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope your dog is going to be OK.

Me too.. I got a sleepyhead on my hands at the moment...
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great !!!

they' re coming along :bump:

Thx...Just so you guys know you can bullshit about anything you want in this thread ...it would be boring if it wasn’t that way otherwise...I got a fire going ...I intend to charcoal grill a steak..And then when the coals settle down I’m gonna throw in a couple lamb shanks for slower grill and bake with the hood down...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hope your dog is going to be OK.

Thanks Ich,

All well and and road to recovery! Her ear was really swollen and it definitely caused her discomfort....comes from maybe shaking the head or scratching.

Hematoma - usually heals on its own in 4 weeks but a high chance it leaves the ear disfigured.

So....to the tune of ~ $400 or 1.5 ounces in our currency it was drained and sutured.

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I don’t eat it (Meat)I will waste away ... It’s how my physiology works...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey Star! Just noticed that you have an OD thread, nice! Subbed in and ready for the show:) The plot is looking absolutely killer, and your dog is getting huge! Good luck this year buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts