What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can anyone identify these seeds

Jock420

Sup Icmag bit of a long shot. But can anyone
Identify these seeds. My tennage son got these
In the mail from Malaysia. It said on pkt 1 x earring. He told me to open it because he didn't order an earring. Here is the pics

Attachments

• IMG_20200327_121932.jpg
    IMG_20200327_121932.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20200327_121604.jpg
    IMG_20200327_121604.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 59

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Put them in a grinder/blender to destroy them.

Never germinate unknown, non cannabis deeds.

Never.

redlaser

Veteran
Back in the spring of 2020 when the pandemic lockdowns were starting, I was trying to order a few veggie seeds that were sold out locally and online from companies I usually buy from.

Ended up ordering through Amazon because no one else offered them. Couple differnt Long beans, broccoli, cabbage and one or two others. Didn’t realize until after buying that they were all Chinese sellers apparently.

Anyway, after a couple months they started showing up, and every one of them had customs declarations written on the outside stating they were electronic parts, or something similar, they never had an accurate listing of contents. When the package was opened it only had the seeds, no paperwork at all. Seeds were always in heat sealed plastic bags.
Ended up growing them all, they were what was ordered, germination rates were about in the 60-70% ratio.

more like the deadly(sic) black cumin seed NIGELLA SATIVA a little to round and shiny but I have seen some that were very similar

no sence beatin your head over it most agricultural extensions could not id most of these seed mailings from overseas

Canna-bill

Lots of these unordered seed packets are showing up here in Ireland too, last I heard in the news the explanation was that it was Chinese sellers using the proof of postage from sending the seeds, as proof of postage for high value goods they never sent to genuine customers who paid for goods. Scammers.