What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

Xhashish

Veteran
Just some old pics from a outdoor garden, unfortanely don't got that spot anymore...
But soon going to sprout seeds for this year's outdoor season, just pretty limited in space, so going to be in pots on the terrace.. Will make seperate thread later on :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200309_222534.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309_222534.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200309_222554.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309_222554.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20200309_222641.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309_222641.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20200329_144657.jpg
    Screenshot_20200329_144657.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 36

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just some old pics from a outdoor garden, unfortanely don't got that spot anymore...
But soon going to sprout seeds for this year's outdoor season, just pretty limited in space, so going to be in pots on the terrace.. Will make seperate thread later on :)

Hey that's what the threads about post anything you like friend!!!! Everybody loves pics!!! That's why I posted some because I've not got 1/3 of my photos from previous outdoor grows posted.

And that's what I use is plastic containers, or fabric grow pots. But myself rather have plastic. I'm gonna grab some of those round black totes at Wal-Mart with the ropes, there like 17.5 gallons, so you could probably get close to 20-25gals per one of those. I've had guerilla spots I didn't think no way in hell would be found. But that's compromised along with my container growing outdoors. I've gotta be super careful this year. The neighbors party and stuff but smelled weed last year. I dunno if it was this Huge Moby Dick or what. But they know or knew I was growing last year. Sorry if I got paranoid at the end of 2019, I was just trying to get everything chopped and trimmed before getting in trouble. Yes guys sadly there's lots of states it's illegal, but I feel I'm mainly growing for myself/family that have pain or and anxiety

BrownFingers

Howdyho fellow enthusiasts! Y'all making me excited for the summer season with them juicy pictures! It's my first grow and am doing a guerrilla grow. I figured it'd be alright to ask a question or two regarding soil/nutrients in this thread! My plan is to essentially dig holes for each plant and fill with roughly 17.5L (4.5ish gallons) of soil (yet to be mixed). Thing is I am not looking to import or buy a bunch of stuff, I am simply trying to make do with what I have on hand. If I spread out current supplies the soil mixture would look something like this per plant: (All items are from local gardening stores) 50% Garden earth 15% Cow fertilizer 15% Top-dress earth 11.5% Earth with ECA 5.5% Chicken fertilizer 3% Perlite Thought is: Cow fertilizer at the bottom, then earths/perlite and top dress earth on top. A lot of guerrilla growers around this part of the world just go straight up 50% garden earth, 50% cow fertilizer with success, surely not optimal, but successful nonetheless. So as long as my soil would be an improvement on that or equal to, I'll be content. I plan on using blood- and bonemeal for nutrients, possibly also wood ash as well as top dress with surrounding greens. I'll be planting straight at the location in the soil and they are all feminized autos. Will also use beer traps, eggshells and copper wire for slugs. I have a dog so if dog hair/urine/shit helps against wildlife, I have that in my backpocket too. If someone has some constructive criticism or can point out major flaws in this plan, it'd be highly appreciated! I'm just trying to do the best I can with available resources. Although I'll be content to even just get to harvest 1 out of 10-odd plants. If this is the wrong thread or I am simply incredibly stupid, I'm sorry and I'll sod off!

BrownFingers

Howdyho fellow enthusiasts! Y'all making me excited for the summer season with them juicy pictures! It's my first grow and am doing a guerrilla grow. I figured it'd be alright to ask a question or two regarding soil/nutrients in this thread! My plan is to essentially dig holes for each plant and fill with roughly 17.5L (4.5ish gallons) of soil (yet to be mixed). Thing is I am not looking to import or buy a bunch of stuff, I am simply trying to make do with what I have on hand. If I spread out current supplies the soil mixture would look something like this per plant: (All items are from local gardening stores) 50% Garden earth 15% Cow fertilizer 15% Top-dress earth 11.5% Earth with ECA 5.5% Chicken fertilizer 3% Perlite Thought is: Cow fertilizer at the bottom, then earths/perlite and top dress earth on top. A lot of guerrilla growers around this part of the world just go straight up 50% garden earth, 50% cow fertilizer with success, surely not optimal, but successful nonetheless. So as long as my soil would be an improvement on that or equal to, I'll be content. I plan on using blood- and bonemeal for nutrients, possibly also wood ash as well as top dress with surrounding greens. I'll be planting straight at the location in the soil and they are all feminized autos. Will also use beer traps, eggshells and copper wire for slugs. I have a dog so if dog hair/urine/shit helps against wildlife, I have that in my backpocket too. If someone has some constructive criticism or can point out major flaws in this plan, it'd be highly appreciated! I'm just trying to do the best I can with available resources. Although I'll be content to even just get to harvest 1 out of 10-odd plants. If this is the wrong thread or I am simply incredibly stupid, I'm sorry and I'll sod off!

Jesus christ my formatting. Sorry about that... can't find an edit button to format original text?

yardgrazer

Can't edit posts until you've made 50 posts (trips people up all the time). Just be thankful you didn't try to make paragraphs... this site puts huge breaks in... made me nuts until I could edit the oversized breaks out.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm not sure about mixing compost and stuff, sometimes I think you have to let some of that stuff. If you could get somewhere and buy organic bag soil or Pro mix. I'm not even gonna pretend to tell you how to make a living soil or mix ingredients that might harm your plants. But if you can get a few bags of soil to mix with some of those things you'd probably be ok. I'd just get it mixed and ready, maybe try a 1-2 gal mixture and see how the plants act. That would probably be your best and safe plan until you learn more. I've used Ocean Forest and a simply mixtures for yrs, add some Promix and Perlite, a few more goodies. Give it a try it's the best advice, but you might do ok. Just use the KISS rule guys it always works. But anything we can help you with, if I know for sure it'll work I'll say it. But if I'm not sure I'll never lie about it

BrownFingers

Can't edit posts until you've made 50 posts (trips people up all the time). Just be thankful you didn't try to make paragraphs... this site puts huge breaks in... made me nuts until I could edit the oversized breaks out.

Ah, I see. I managed to format it properly in the other outdoor thread luckily! Double BR seemed to work for paragraphs for me, thanks for the info!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Don't worry I'm the worst for doing those things. I'm starting to figure me out a few plants I'm gonna run outdoors. Some are clone only, Id definitely like to give the ECSD a try. And ive got a few decent size plants or clones I could grow outdoors. It's safe to say a legend like ECSD will definitely be attempted!!!! Got a real big clone of her. Maybe a seed plant or so, or maybe all clones. I'd like to try a Burning Man from Exotic Gentix since I've got 10 of so lol, gotta see if it's gonna be any good. I've got these say strains ready to start my indoor flowering room in a few days. I run Indoor and Outdoor, been keeping the indoor loaded up, just had a few adjustments and things that's took longer. I'll at least try to do a big tote or trash can. I'd love to put this ECSD in a nearly 20 gal tote with decent soil I mix!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll get that NL from Female Seeds outside here soon. It's still a seedling and the weather is crazy right now. I'll probably wait 2wks and revisit getting the NL Auto outside.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry guys I'm been busy as hell getting a round of plants put in the flowering room indoors. Whatever don't fit I may bring them outdoors. I'm seriously considering getting a few of those 17.5gal tubes and use a few of those??? Cut a few good drain holes and probably grow some beasts. But now I'm getting my indoor grow together and it's ABOUT time to start outdoors. Well I usually say have a few decent size plants around May 1-15 in the container size I'm using. That matters a lot on when to put them outdoors, the size of your container. Or if your planting in ground I like how old Browndirt Warrior used to put a big garbage bag in his holes??

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Right now's a good time to cut any trees you know will block sun, There just not as heavy, and most growers know that one of 2 trees you wished you'd cut down before season. It's been very wet around here this Winter into Spring

JDubsocal

Hello growers! Thanks to wvkindbud38 for keeping this going. Here are 2 autos that were just cut. Bubblegum auto and cream auto. Cream turned purple. Cant wait to try after cure.

Attachments

• 20200227_103439.jpg
    20200227_103439.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 20200415_144023.jpg
    20200415_144023.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20200317_232929.jpg
    20200317_232929.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200411_152431.jpg
    20200411_152431.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200209_113357.jpg
    20200209_113357.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 23

JDubsocal

And now for 2020 photoperiod:
White widow and super silver haze from growers choice seeds and the rest are bagseed deluxe:
Mega lemon haze
Tangerine dream
Green crack
And I made a cross of cheese x diesel.

The mini cages are around the small sprouts because i have lost too many to the god damn birds, so those keep them out.
See you in croptober and to all a great grow!

Attachments

• 20200422_194643.jpg
    20200422_194643.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 31

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
And now for 2020 photoperiod:
White widow and super silver haze from growers choice seeds and the rest are bagseed deluxe:
Mega lemon haze
Tangerine dream
Green crack
And I made a cross of cheese x diesel.

The mini cages are around the small sprouts because i have lost too many to the god damn birds, so those keep them out.
See you in croptober and to all a great grow!

Nice lineup!!!! heard the Green Crack was great. That WW x Super Silver Haze will be great too. Hey thanks for stopping by and sharing!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I know I've harped on it for yrs. But there's deers that walk plants all the time around here. Theres no corn fields and stuff to produce many monsters. But I've strayed that Deer and Rabbit repellent from Wal-Mart just a little. And have never had a plant get eat. I had what I believe was a fox, that cut the bottom into of a half flowered plant, after reading from that guy I believe that what it was. And the Bellini I tripped and killed last yr smh lol, damn near broke my foot also

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks like I'm gonna keep the bigger Key Lime x Dos and run the smaller outdoors. I'm really thinking of at least the 17.5 tote, Id say it would hold 20gal and put her in. I'm probably put the Auto NL in a 5gal bucket very soon and try to ease them outdoors. But I grew this outdoors last year and it had the biggest stalk at the bottom, beautiful bag appeal, good buzz, hard not to grow them out. I'll probably try to get a few cuts from the bigger one!!! I'll sit down and get this crap deleted guys I apologize.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It's still to wet outdoors in my region guys. I'm took taught I good lesson last year putting out plants to early. If there good size healthy plants I might would. I've got a beautiful Key Lime x Dos and a bunch of good clones. I've got a pretty good size ECSD clone and some Burning Man from Exotic Gentix. I think I've got one pretty good size Double Sundea from Cannarado. I grew the Key Lime x Dos and Double Sundea last year outdoors and they looked like I'd grew them indoors, beautiful plants. We had a sunny season last year, near drought conditions. The bad thing with my outdoor grow is it's on the wrong side on the hill. I don't own the other side .......so I work with what I got. I seriously had some larger buds that started to mold from the morning dew I guess, because it's around 930 -1030 before sun hits and stays. The Greencure is something good to keep in your box, along with that Deer and Rabbit repellent. There's rabbits and deer all around my plants and will never bother if I stay them. Now don't spray that shit on your plants once there budding, maybe spray around it or the bottom of your pots.

Latest posts

Latest posts