What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female seeds 2020 outdoor

Dankwolf

3/10/20 dream berry 1

3/10/20 dream berry 1

picture.php
picture.php

Dankwolf

The chosen 4 for this year . 3/15/20

The chosen 4 for this year . 3/15/20

So plan changed a bit . insteed of testing them indoor for selection i plan to run the seeds plants out side . they are about 1.3 ft tall by .8 ft wide and not top as of yet . they are in 3 gallon pots . they ar veging under a 400 hps for the next 3 to 6 weeks .

I will be up potting them to 5 gallon pots in the next week . so i got behind and had two choices take clones and test them inside for selection and have small plants or puss it and have to big of plants and not test them
I choose the latter of the two .

Any way i will update asap with some more thread specific info.for now its just some short notes and a bit of a ramble.

picture.php

The chosen four for the year

Critacal sour #2

Shorter then critacl sour 4
Dank smell
Nice structures for indoor or outdoor so far
Crazy good support
Seams water sensitive . or rh sensitive
Handles cold temps like a boss

Maroc #1

Reminds of affgooye in a way
More sativa looking then expected
Resin / green plant smell
Vigour good
Seams vary stable
Main cola dom so far
Not much to report yet

Chemog #2 ( most chem dome of the 2 ogchems )
Fat leafs that remind me of a strian of old called akorn bud ( aka snow bud)
Vary smoth smell in veg
Wants heavy feed
Sensitive to high par
Good structure
Roots stay to surface of soil ( odd)
Transpires more then most strians that i have played with.

1 dream berry #1 (only got 1)
Good vigour
Crazy thick stalk ( no worries as far as supporting buds )
Displaying indica domanace in vege
Hungry plant
Internode distance could be closer
Chem og #2 (chem dom ? )
Fat leafs 2.5 inch wide x 4.5 long
Nice structure
Good internod distance.
Mushroom /leather smell
What i would call a true highland strian
Does not exhibit traits like most modern strians ( no sings of influence by man kind ) ***
Showing its auto/ hemp? Ancestry
Oder is pleasant like a friuty /white pepper

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I like the look of the critical sour #4. I was a bit shocked you chose #2 but after much back'n'forth between them, I see you have posted the wrong pics :)

Dankwolf

4/14/20

4/14/20

Had to put plants in green house early this year . put some supplemental lighting that kicks on at 630 pm- 9 pm then again at 5am - 8am to help with cold nights and help keep them from flowering early .

Last year plants were about 6 inches tall at this time . this year they are about 2.5 ft by 2 ft roughly . they are in 7 gallon potts at moment . hopfully going in to 45 gallon by the end of the week ..

picture.php

Out side temps are 27-35 at night and 55-70 during day

Dankwolf

So the garden cloth is a waste for making your own potters . you would be lucky to get 2 years out of it . so i switched it out for roofing synthetic underlayment ( epiely superior ) . same 4x2 welded wire.

Plan is to hand till each 2000+/11 yard potter with a pitch fork this week end ( take 3 hours a potter ) while blindly amending with rainbow mix ( bloom and flower ) .

Put a 12 ounce beer can for size in first potter .

picture.php

I plan to through up some night pics of green house with supplemental lighting tomorrow at some point .

Dankwolf

Dreamberry #1 just hit the 45 gallon pots

picture.php

Pics of other 3 coming soon .

45 gallon soil recipe :

15 gallon exsisting potter soil ( native soil / aged alfalfa feed horse poo ) lightly amended in years past

1.5 cubic feet mother earth ground swell

20 lbs roots organic worm castings

1 cup earth juice rainbow grow mix

8 tbs earth juice rianbow bloom mix

8 tbs lime

4 tbs Epsom salt

Top dressed with 3 lbs of aged alfalfa feed horse poo