What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Branding & Design Services

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! I sent you a message :) We'd love to help!

And here's our most recent work which we're titling 'Awesome Blossom' :dance013:

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man! We appreciate it, and we're working hard to make that happen.

And this is our newest illustration. I find this piece to speak strongly of the optimistic and hopeful feelings that accompany the sowing of new seeds. We've found this piece to be highly inspirational.

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mack, and we can help out with your logo development. I posted a message on your page, but you can also get started with the link in my signature, which will direct you to the designers website, where you can begin a conversation about your ideas.

And here's a banner that we've created. I'm happy that we've found an interesting direction to pursue, and we will be creating more illustrations that build upon it. We are working on three more illustrations that we're very excited about. They will touch upon the unique characteristics of sativa, indica, and hybrid varieties, while drawing upon sacred geometry and psychedelic feelings.

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We've touched up our latest piece a bit, removing the badge and refining the patterns and updating the colors to give a more energetic and vibrant feeling.

picture.php

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We're pretty satisfied with this series of illustrations, as this was our first series in collaborating together, so there is much that can be improved. We want to build the next series of illustrations we're working on on a deeper and more interesting concept, an idea or a feeling or a philosophical insight of sorts - something with a bit more resonance...

And here are the illustrations with our monogram, which looks quite nice. We've got both editions up on our store.

picture.php

picture.php

marlicin

Beautiful! You're really creative and I love your vintage style. I would love to see modern designs too, something that could be related to the pharma industry.

Fixer

Hello, how do you price your work and do you have examples of any work you've done in other styles? :biggrin:

Fixer

Hi TerpeneTom, I'm not sure if I can't reply to your PM because I'm a newbie or just slow. If it's the newbie thing I think I'm close to membership and I'll get back.:tiphat:

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man. We've gotten some great constructive criticism on the piece and we're working on a revised edition now, so we should have a nicely polished and great looking piece uploaded to our Displate shop early this week. And we've scheduled a series of six of these illustrations, and the next in line is Acapulco Gold, which will have an excellent tropical and upbeat sativa vibe. After that we're thinking of doing a Haze piece, and then an Afghani Kush, and we're still thinking of the next ones!

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And here's the piece with a few tweaks. We are also working on a canvas colored piece that'll have a nice vintage vibe to it.

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And here's what we've got going for our Acapulco Gold piece :tiphat:

picture.php

Last edited:

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We made some updates to the Acapulco piece after receiving some solid feedback :tiphat: But we're now working on the tropical and vibrant edition, which will have a super nice beach vibe :dance013:

picture.php