What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Branding & Design Services

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These two designs really speak to a lot of what characterizes this great forum here, this strong spirit of growth and independence :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

romanoweed

This man is strainhunting, first he went a long wild way trough nature, took a short nap, but later found rich fields of original landrace. Tells bit a story, is important it does.

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We've just wrapped up a new series that I'm super happy with :dance013: We've gone with a real gritty and raw style with these, using colors that match in a way with ICMag :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This ones a design that I couldn't pass up, lol. Such a fun and quirky piece, I'd asked for a design that's like the other skunk in my shop and this is what was presented! It's a real unique shirt that's sure to surprise people on the street, or in your favorite hydro store. I might just print this one off and bring some over to the dispensaries :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pandora Seed Bank has collected rare genetics from the world over, some that haven't been seen in decades, they're now opening their precious jar to release these wonderful genetics into the world.

picture.php

picture.php

B

Benny106

Fuck yeah some real dope up in here, love the skunk on the aminata.:yay:

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers :good:

And here's a project we just wrapped up! Super happy with how bad ass this one came out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

toroandhare

Take down my mandala work on page 1, Melby Gard, and Dancyville. Remove the links on pinterest of my artwork to your profile immediately.

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
I just saw this post. I would like to thank tom and musart for the good work. It has been perfect. :tiphat:

Attachments

• photo2055792.jpg
    photo2055792.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 84
  • photo2055793.jpg
    photo2055793.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 89