What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Boy Scouts

vta

Veteran
whats wrong with being Jewish?

Absolutely nothing ! It's just that generally speaking, the left hates Jews. So it was a jab. Actually I'm a big fan of the person I was referencing, Ben Shapiro. Heck...he is also in the #nervertrump camp.

vta

Veteran
Also...the Morman church, with over a million Boy Scouts world wide...are ending their relationship.

Boy Scouts started admitting girls because not enough girls were signing up for the Girl Scouts to keep them a going concern. they were nice enough to allow the few girls interested in that stuff to ride along, as it were. it has exactly fuck-nothing to do with an "agenda" that anyone is pushing. these paranoid delusional fantasies some people keep wanting to shove down our throats need to crawl off into the damn weeds and die.:moon::moon::moon::laughing:

Paranoid delusional fantasies... I say you don't like your far left wing antifa loving buddies being called out for the commies that they are. With a bit of luck the government will call this lot out.
And I bet you will be squeal like a pig.

I'd say old Tim [the mountain man] Rudersil of Tennessee would say " Sounds like five pounds of shit in a two pound bag "

As for a few girls joining in with the boys, I couldn't care less.
I don't like identity politics, and yes there is an agenda in progress.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How come ya'll sound the same? Use the same buzzwords, push the same Swiss cheese theories.

Almost like you're watching and reading a brand of media tailored for you.

Don't think too deep on that.

So, apparently the bsa as they are now called, have lost 425,000 members since this policy was announced.

Source? The only news I can find to support that covers losses from years ago to highlight the overall decline.

Absolutely nothing ! It's just that generally speaking, the left hates Jews. So it was a jab. Actually I'm a big fan of the person I was referencing, Ben Shapiro. Heck...he is also in the #nervertrump camp.

You must be joking.

Think about the far right. Transport your mind back 70 years.

No one cares about Mormons outside of Utah.

What else ya find on Facebook?

packerfan79

Veteran
How come ya'll sound the same? Use the same buzzwords, push the same Swiss cheese theories.

Source? The only news I can find to support that covers losses from years ago to highlight the overall decline.

You must be joking.

Strange fact, Mormonism and Islam are the only religion that are adding members. Every other religion is shrinking In America .

I am not a fan of the Mormon religion. I have seen to many blatantly hypocritical stuff come out of the temple.

W

Water-

You must be joking.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/...the-mormons-plan-a-city-for-500000-in-florida

"From book to boom: how the Mormons plan a city for 500,000 in Florida."

"Everything about the Deseret cattle and citrus ranch, in central Florida, is massive. The property itself occupies 290,000 acres of land – more than nine times the size of San Francisco and almost 20 times the size of Manhattan. It is one of the largest ranches in the country, held by the one of the biggest landowners in the state: the Mormon church."

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From one paradise to another.

But who could blame them, considering they founded a religion on what most people assume to be a joke. Then you show them it is real and they laugh even harder.

R

Rubber Chicken

Off topic.... but i jut had a visit by 2 Mormons....

I told them i believe in aliens, and they got a blank uncomfortable look on their faces.

W

Water-

Off topic.... but i jut had a visit by 2 Mormons....

I told them i believe in aliens, and they got a blank uncomfortable look on their faces.

when I lived in colorado I used to love messing with mormons that would knock on our doors.

total loonies

vta

Veteran
From one paradise to another.

But who could blame them, considering they founded a religion on what most people assume to be a joke. Then you show them it is real and they laugh even harder.

That South Park Mormon episode is a classic !!

P-NUT

Veteran
I just hope scouts start selling scout cookies. My son can sew better than any girlscout. Hell they dont teach girls to sew or balance a budget or camp or survive. Girl scouts is gay as fuck even to girls. Its literally retard bitch (kardashian) training. They do mall lockins and shopping excursions.

Now as for Mormons...they are nice people but a tad der from my experience. They come across dumb as fuck because of the belief that Jesus came to america but Ive got to give them credit for their forward thinking on food production. I also like how they work together for a common goal. Makes me want to start a cult.

R

Rubber Chicken

when I lived in colorado I used to love messing with mormons that would knock on our doors.

total loonies

I wasn't messing with them :)

They asked if i believe in god, i said maybe but i do believe in aliens.

WelderDan

Veteran
I was in Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts as a kid, loved the projects and camping, though once I started smoking pot I lost interest. From then on, camping involved sitting around the fire getting stoned.

I personally don't see an issue here. People freaked when women began entering the military, but it worked out. Women drive tanks and fly jets, fix humvees and all that. Hell I've met women that can out shoot me and kick my ass to boot.

In WWII, one of the top snipers in Russia was a woman with 309 confirmed kills.

Women are World leaders, Astronauts, top ranked scientists and just about everything else. It's no longer a mans world. We better get used to it.

Brother Nature

Sounds like you'd love New Zealand WelderDan. Our women can drink you under the table, fix your motorcycle, then kick your ass for being a pussy about it. ;) Best thing is most of them don't look like they could :) Shit our Prime Minister is a young woman (not the first here either), she's pregnant, and she hasn't fucked anything up, imagine that...

We also have no Mormons here so that's good too. In fact most of the country is pretty secular.

WelderDan

Veteran
Sounds like you'd love New Zealand WelderDan. Our women can drink you under the table, fix your motorcycle, then kick your ass for being a pussy about it. ;) Best thing is most of them don't look like they could :) Shit our Prime Minister is a young woman (not the first here either), she's pregnant, and she hasn't fucked anything up, imagine that...

We also have no Mormons here so that's good too. In fact most of the country is pretty secular.

I know I'd love NZ. It's at the top of my must visit places if I ever get the chance. The secular part makes it even more appealing than it already is.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
The only reason you guys make fun of Mormons is because you don't have any Jehovah's Witness's where you are.

Brother Nature

HAHAH, oh man we do have those here. Just as bad in my book. I remember once being at my house, baked out of my mind and this guy I sort of knew and his mate came up to my house on bicycles. Started chatting away to them, baked as ever, not realizing they were Jovos. They asked if they could come in and talk so in my high state I said yes. Was only when they asked if I could turn down my music (likely some offensive rap or heavy metal) that it clicked. The next question was if I could open up to Jesus Christ. Bastards totally ruined my high, I politely asked them to leave, loaded up the bong and turned on some eyehategod. I also worked with two brothers who were Jehovah Witnesses, one of them hated it and started smoking and drinking. Was pretty funny seeing a grown man sneaking around to have a toke with his mates like some naughty teenager. They're alright people tough in the whole, just don't get them talking about religion, or birthdays, or holidays, or blood transfusions.

Oh and none of them were in the scouts as far as I recall. Don't even know if we have the scouts here actually.

Last edited:

Gry

I always found it interesting that Howard Huges thought very highly of Mormons. To such an extent, that he surrounded himself with them.
In the past year, I have had 3 different groups of 3 of them stop by. 2 were young men, and one group was young women.
In each case, I was really impressed by just the over all attitude and demeanor of them, and was left thinking that their parents must be really pleased with these kids, but I bet they are also terrified to have their kids out there knocking on doors.

WelderDan

Veteran
The only reason you guys make fun of Mormons is because you don't have any Jehovah's Witness's where you are.

We got 'em (JW's) here. They pretty much just knock on the door, hand you a "Watchtower" tract and move on without saying a word these days.

I had a run in with them years ago. I worked nights and slept days and they kept knocking on my door every day. I was polite at first, told them I worked nights, wasn't interested and asked them to stop.

And the next day they knocked again. And I came unglued. I guess they took me seriously when I said I'd kick their asses all over the yard, because they would cross over to the other side of the street when passing my house.