What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5th Lazy Grow in MA

Sailormoses

For this run I have changed soils to roots organics. BioBizz nutes, tapwater ph7. 2 315 cmh in a 5x5 tent. Changed out the bulbs to 42K.Getting a lot less growth stretch with the 42K. For this run there is Western Winds, Purple Trainwreck, GG4 S1, GSC FC S1, WWxBB, C99xBB, Purple Lamb, Jack Herer and a Pako clone for the S1 experiment. 2 of the 3 C99xBB are freaks. One had twins out of 1 seed and the other developed 2 single blade leaves where the main stem should have been. This was at the 2nd node. It stopped growing at that point so I FIMed it and it's growing good now.

Attachments

• C99XBBtwins.jpg
    C99XBBtwins.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 5th1.jpg
    5th1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 5th2.jpg
    5th2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 5th3.jpg
    5th3.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 5thgrw1.jpg
    5thgrw1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 8

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
You keep putting lazy in the title and then posting some really fine grows. :D I have to work to do worse.

Sailormoses

Girls seem happy. Mounted the lights as high as I can get them. Changed the bulbs back to 31K. 1 of the freebie seeds I popped I forgot to label, she must be a fast version of something. She started doing her own thing over a week ago under 17hrs on. Today will be the first day of flip

Attachments

• lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 8
  • fastv.jpg
    fastv.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 10
  • rm.jpg
    rm.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 9

Sailormoses

Girls are happy and healthy. Tent is starting to fill in nicely. I am going to have head room problems, but will deal with it as it happens. The fast ver plant is a sativa leaner. Her height should be manageable as she was topped.

Attachments

• wk1.jpg
    wk1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 8
  • wk1a.jpg
    wk1a.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 8
  • wk2.jpg
    wk2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 8

Sailormoses

Girls are doing good. 1 GSC S1 is starting to hermie on me. The other one has no problems, but will keep my eye on it. The Roots soil is working out for me. It takes watering better for me than the Stonington soil did. The unknown sativa is doing good, starting to get frost.

Attachments

• ethosgscs12.jpg
    ethosgscs12.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 9
  • EthosGSCS1.jpg
    EthosGSCS1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 10

Sailormoses

1 of the GG4 got the axe for being a hermie this morning. The other one is fine , no issues. Same goes for the other GSC. Had to chuck a bottle of BioBizz Bloom. Fed the girls yesterday and when I was done watering I noticed some kind of white shit floating in the bottle. Hope it doesn't kill everything. New bottle will be here monday.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Sometimes nuts will only show up on the lowers, if it’s just 1 or 2 they can be plucked (or prune back branch, and usually the branch that is symmetrical with it) and then keep an on eye her.

Sailormoses

Girls seem very happy. The GG4 S1 stretched like crazy.No hermie issues on the GG4 S1 or the GSC S1, both doing good. The C99xBB is now above the lights, so she had to be tied down and bent. I still have 6-7 weeks left so it will be interesting keeping her tied down.I don't like to snap the stem, so i will try different ways to keep her in the lights

Attachments

• westernwinds.jpg
    westernwinds.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 9
  • JackHerer.jpg
    JackHerer.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 9
  • GG4S1.jpg
    GG4S1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 9
  • C99XBB.jpg
    C99XBB.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 13
  • PurpleTrainwreck.jpg
    PurpleTrainwreck.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 9

Sailormoses

z

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 11
  • GG4s1.jpg
    GG4s1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 11

Sailormoses

Girls seem happy. This is the start of week 4, 12/12. I think they may take a few weeks more than planned but that's ok.

Attachments

• Purpletrainwreck.jpg
    Purpletrainwreck.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 8
  • gscs1ethos.jpg
    gscs1ethos.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 9
  • gg4s1dds.jpg
    gg4s1dds.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 8
  • CC99XBB2.jpg
    CC99XBB2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 10
  • westernwinds2.jpg
    westernwinds2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 8
  • sl1.jpg
    sl1.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 7
  • WhiteWidowXBB.jpg
    WhiteWidowXBB.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 7

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Looking good brother.
Just had to chop early because of a hermie that I hadn't caught in time. Only effected one girl out of four. Thank god it was on day 57! Growing can be really peaceful and stressful haha.

I'll be stopping by your grow to check out the progress. Bummer in the c99xBb, always wanted to grow those beans out.

Sailormoses

I could have flipped sooner but, I actually have 3 C99xBB running in the tent. She was the stinker of the tent at first, fruity, blueberry. Now the stinker is the gg4.

Sailormoses

Girls are doing great. Start of week 5. The GG4 is a nute and water pig. The GSC seems to have stunted at the top. Lower growth is still getting bigger, but it seems as though the top stopped. Trying to find a solution on line but not having much luck. At this time they are only getting Top max, Bio bloom and calmag.

Attachments

• GG4s1a.jpg
    GG4s1a.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 7
  • GG4s1.jpg
    GG4s1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 9
  • C99xBbThe twins.jpg
    C99xBbThe twins.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 7
  • C99xBbtwins.jpg
    C99xBbtwins.jpg