What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLDIES NEVER DIE

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
Hi mate!

This was my Afghan Red Khyber F4 male. These seeds come from Alex's original dtuff "La ManoNegra". Undoubtedly a strain of the Old School of one of the best strain hunter in history. With him I made some crosses with some of my oldies. I hope you like them.

Best vibes !!

20160913_181647.jpg

20160224_202322-1.jpg

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
OLDIES NEVER DIE

Hello farmers!

Here I continue with my Oldies. The first selections of the late 90's. It's Super Silver Haze 98 '. It is a very productive phenotype with a typical structure of Super Silver Haze but with a very different flavor and aroma. It's an old skunk no doubt. For me it is very special, unlike many Super Silver Haze that I have smoked and cultivated.

DSC_0861.jpg

Regards!!

Hi farmers!!!

Another lady crossed with my Old Widow. These are phenos grown from seed. My selection of Shishkaberry is from the early 2000s - cherry smell on most plants. Very resiona and perfect to perform hash. Now that they are made in "fresh" the aroma of Cherry is impressive. Best vibes my brows !!!

View attachment 12934287

Shishkaberry x Old Widow
She’s a beauty. where can I get these? I see a Bodhi drop that’s similar

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NIce one O Green,,,
hope ya keeping well ,,,,
miss the shiskaberry,,,,,s2