What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Datura

bestothebest

Would anyone be interested in me starting a thread of growing datura? I have made seeds of stramonium, innoxia, and one last species I believe to be metel at the moment.
These plants have high levels of Tropane alkaloids, each one having different levels. Imagine these as a usually legally unrestricted psychedelic, but very dangerous due to the ease of overdose. They also do not show up on drug tests not made specifically for this.

That’s the drug part. However When grown outdoors in the evening the flowers will produce the dreamiest smells, like you are smelling peace or heaven.
Anyone interested?

~star~crash~

hey Man ... my older brother died from an accidental drowning incident due to the extreme intoxication and misuse of a Datura "Tea" ... what are your goals?

GoatCheese

Veteran
Sorry to hear that Star.

Yea, maybe that stuff is too heavy for Canna forums, when alot of young-n-dumb-ready-to-try-anything people might start to mess with these.

They apparently slip this to tourists in India sometimes to rob them and sometimes people are in ruin for a very long time cause they were given too much, years. Parents have had to go look for their kids in N. India when they have spaced out because of Datura

Stick to shrooms and weed.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ate a few seeds long ago. Did not feel good after and not really a good buzz. I was pretty dumb then to say the least.

Had a guy I knew smoke some and then went into a coma. He survived. It grows all around this area, you will see it on the side of the road.

Maybe the appeal was the ease of getting some. No cost and grows wild everywhere.

herbgreen

Veteran
Datura is an invasive plant its will pop up everywhere

And they dont seem ever need or want to schedule actual dangerous plant species....

I had to babysit someone once who took this shit before after I warned him.Thats why its better to not even start describing it... gets people curious

Its real easy to do something that is contrary to your own survival and it has not been described as fun or spiritually enlightening or anything...

You are on your own on this one

I would never ingest any part of the datura plant

Yeah, stick to mushrooms and weed.... maybe a cactus

bestothebest

I’m not really turned on by the drug parts... they are too dangerous for my liking. However still, the sweetest flowers. And they all seemed to smell a little different. After a rain or fog they smell divine. Fun to look at, not to eat. I may have a few pics from the last time I grew them.

Latest posts

Latest posts