What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem 101 v2 thread

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I only took my GMO to 70 days and I would say it has the strongest chem smell of anything I've had especially about 7 weeks in.

I'm not impressed by the buzz though after trying it out a few times. Not strong or euphoric like the cookies that I prefer.

Yield was cookie small and debating if it's a keeper for me but I'll try it one more and knock her up.

Happy to get the Corey cut back and have a jar of that back in my stash right now.

Harpo

Back in the day, I grew out some of Rezs Chemdog ibl 2010 release. Did a post at the time. Made seeds. Just recently popped a few. I had to take them out two weeks early as they were defeating my odor control. Never had the problem before. Can't have skunks in the middle of a city.
Outstanding smoke. Garlic and jet fuel.

Attachments

• IMG_8721.JPG
    IMG_8721.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8655.jpg
    IMG_8655.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 11

Miraculous Meds

Back in the day, I grew out some of Rezs Chemdog ibl 2010 release. Did a post at the time. Made seeds. Just recently popped a few. I had to take them out two weeks early as they were defeating my odor control. Never had the problem before. Can't have skunks in the middle of a city.
Outstanding smoke. Garlic and jet fuel.

buy more carbon filters. lol Seriously though, if you can set up a neg pressure with the carbon filter, it controls most aroma to high degree. I run 2 can 100's per 10x10. overkill, but no odor escapes, and the filters last twice as long since they are handling half the load of just one filter. If your running a sealed room then a scrubber carbon filter on the inside of the room and one on the outside is a better solution to leaking odors from opening the sealed room.

that will cover the grow, now carrying a nug around in your pocket is another story. Got to vac seal dam joints now a days if your worried about odor control. I definitely have to on my sd n chem varieties. Just the vac seal bag that had the chemberry d in it, left in my car made me think I had fresh skunk bud in the car, and there was nothing but a empty bag that didn't even touch the joints, they were in a ziplock as well.

Harpo

Miraculous Meds,
Great suggestions.
These stains are unbelievably stinky. Be safe.
Even taken a couple weeks early I 'm not disappointed in the high. Think blasted. Since it is a little young the high is up and energetic. This weed is perfect for making dabs. Best yield of any other strain I've used.
Here are a few more pics. These were taken at about four weeks flowering.

Attachments

• IMG_8622.jpg
    IMG_8622.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8637.jpg
    IMG_8637.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Bogan
    Bogan
    95.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

TheBlaze

New Blue Diesel at 48 days

New Blue Diesel at 48 days

Getting some nice bulk on them now. Another 2 weeks left. They're in flush now.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

New Blue Diesel a few days before harvest

New Blue Diesel a few days before harvest

Getting some colour in the buds now.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Harvest day

Harvest day

This was my second run with this strain, but I didn't bother to clone for a third run. I think I made a mistake. Oh well... there are other strains just as good and better.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
the blaze..... nice job.... them buds look like you dropped a kilo of domino sugar on top...i wish my buds looked 1/2 as good... good job

Robney

Sorry to waste everyone's time here, but could someone give me a breakdown of how the 91, 4, d, and sis cuts compare to each other? Like flavor, high, yield, difficulty to grow etc?

herbgreen

Veteran
Sorry to waste everyone's time here, but could someone give me a breakdown of how the 91, 4, d, and sis cuts compare to each other? Like flavor, high, yield, difficulty to grow etc?

check out these 'pot casts'

Episode 2 - Skunk VA of Lucky Dog Seed Co / ChemFamily

https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181/episode-2-skunk-va-of-lucky-dog-seed-co-chemfamily

Episode 7 - Pbud of The Chem Fam

https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181/episode-7-ft-pbud-of-the-chem-fam