What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joey Weed's Back Thread

LostTribe

Premium user
Jeeze Louis I was hoping for a report back on JW AK47 or WW. Good luck. Grapefruit, little variation.

G

AK47f2

AK47f2

I recently popped my pack of AK47f2 I purchased in 2017 from HD. All 10 are above ground with 1 being a straggler that has pulled through. They have been kicking it in the background of my grow for 1+ months and now its time to start paying them some attention. Today I took cuts of 9/10 plants. And before that I took a group pic and a top pic of each of the 9 plants.
I'll throw them into flower in about a week or so.

There are more current pic in album or in the link in my signature.

BTW, stem rub on C99 is pure tropical sweet perfume. Its bizarre because I RARELY get any feedback from stem rubs. But this is very different. And its on each of the 3 girls in flower. Pretty cool!!

Latest posts

Latest posts