What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycorrhizae vs mold

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
TI hope you're right, but I've heard several stories of people harvesting mature moldy MJ and the dangers of smoking it, so I would appreciate a 3rd/4th/20th opinion if available. That's a slightly different situation tho, as humidity should be lowered during flowering. I guess time and a magnifying glass will tell tho.

I have grown Bonsai for many years. What does that do with Cannabis? Nothing but, it has been used for centuries, in the inoculation from tree to tree mostly taken from the "white pine" (from the root zone).

When you find a "white cloud" similar to a "tight" spider web = GOLD

Moldy flowers, IMHO = bad drying and curing process (smoking) Mold is hard to detect in flowers, but, I can reassure you... it doesn't occur from Michorizea.

Latest posts

Latest posts