What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Loompas Underdog og aka headband

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I just chopped this- old beans from a 1 time drop by Gage Green in 2011-12.
Underdog OG X Chemdawg OG
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]

JAWS

got this cut going ok at this time, any one got some pic's to look at ?...kind of looking for some young veg pic's to be sure at this time, she's really spindly and looks like she's going to need a lot of training or at the very least a ton of tying to keep her under control...reminds me a lot of the old school SFV from the early 2000's..

peace :)

Americangrower

Veteran
Loompa acquired the LHB in the mid 2000's from a friend of his who stole cuttings of LHB from a guy he was working for. The guy his friend worked for apparently was a NY transplant to Humboldt.

That's about all that is known about the cut. If it has diesel in the genes then it's an extremely og dominant plant because it looks n smokes pure og.

Well I guess thats why the person I got it from called it Stolen Headband (aka Loompa) I thought he meant a worker for Loompa stole it and gave it out.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I believe its Chem x MSS x Nl = headband/diesel
headband/diesel x DNL = Sour D

Tho I could be mistaking

Ya know I kinda gotta think the same. I had a sd from a seed company that was listed as OD x dnl, it fit the descriptions all too well. I was even able to share some with a few more knowledeable folks and the pretty much agreed with how I described it.

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran
got this cut going ok at this time, any one got some pic's to look at ?...kind of looking for some young veg pic's to be sure at this time, she's really spindly and looks like she's going to need a lot of training or at the very least a ton of tying to keep her under control...reminds me a lot of the old school SFV from the early 2000's..

peace :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here you go JAWS. She's a little wind burned I guess she didn't care for having inlet blowing through her. 😂

Queef

I got a couple loompa's headband x sour dubb girls vegging right now. Can't go wrong with those 2 powerhouse sour cuts. Other than that I've been sitting on 818 beans for years I should crack them all. I remember I asked the dude at green solutions dispensary for a cut like 5 years ago they told me 30 im like sweet $30 I'll take 2. The guy says no bro $30,000 and I replied back $3,000 and he confirmed back $30,000. Pretty ridiculous and there out of business now. That was my only link to that cut and it's gone now. But now I found another disp. Lindzeys that's got a sick headband#3 cut that's just as dank if not danker.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Ag! I can't wait to flower her out. Gotta take cuts, then I'll be able to see what she's all about.

ubi

im so excited, just got loompaheadband aka underdog og. from a very reliable dispo owner friend. also new to the stable Ghost og, TK, Blackberry kush, Gelato sunsetsherbert, cherrypie , and ogkb2.0. with the LHB i defiently notice the og characteristics, mutated leaf with the blotchie swirl on an occasional leaf.
there are all in the Greenhouse with my 30year old mystery og cut i got from central fla.
will post pics to compare all. Thats my favorite part.

mexweed

Veteran
I've seen underdog original diesel, sour diesel, nyc diesel, loompa's headband, and daywrecker at dispensaries here in CO, the underdog original diesel is the dankest out of the examples I have come across imo, I actually found an s1 in the underdog original diesel and it popped with quite nice vigor (remember reading somewhere that supposedly loompa's headband s1 are sterile)

in my experience it goes from least sativa to most sativa leaning underdog--->sour diesel--->nyc diesel, the sour diesel has the most noticeable chemdog in its flavor, the underdog is the deepest/richest/skunkiest of the bunch when I agitate the head cola it literally smells like when my dog got sprayed, the nyc is sour but has the most one dimensional flavor and the lightest clear headed sativa high, I would put the sour diesel as 2nd for potency with the underdog being the real hitter

the daywrecker was weird, it was piney with a slight sweet orange/mango to it about like the fruit that comes across in green crack but mostly pine funk, the loompa's headband was more 'gassy' than the daywrecker with noticeable OG in there, the nose was not as loud as underdog or sour and the bud structure was different

nothing is as skunky as the underdog original diesel, the 'fuel' that comes across in it is so deep and rich compared to everything else

Medfinder

Chemon 91
haven't tried loompa's heaband...

i remember 707 headband from a club on ventura blvd 10 years ago and when u did one hit you felt like you had a folded bandana on your forehead.

W

Water-

CSI has crossed the Loompa Underdog cut with Purple Urkle, Im very tempted to grab a pack

medman225

just to be clear, for me guys, there is literally nothing stronger. such a crazy blitkrieg type of bud that will leave the fuckin absolute diehard “every min of every day” stoners in the room, including me, trying desperately every few mins to rememeber what the fuck we were saying, or doing. i live in cali and have seen and smoked more ogs than i care to remember. but FOR ME, and a shitload of my friends as well, the LBH(LoompaHeadBand) is the undisputed og champion.

Last edited:

Queef

Yea lhb is dank been awhile since i had it. They shut the dispensaries down where i live. Id like to compare it to my motorbreath15 cut cause its dank as hell to super fuely sour cut. Lhb really is my favorite though ill come across the cut one day. I just copped leafdoctors 9x cup winner eastside og. Not sure how it smells waiting on a clone to take hoping its as dank as lhb.

M

metsäkana

still waiting... months for order.. fuk this guy

Last edited: