What's new

day 30 flower, normal growth?

G

so i have some WYD's at day 30 in flower... This is my first grow, so i don't know what the normal progression of bud formation is

Click for Larger Image

top bud

Click for Larger Image

side bud

Click for Larger Image

do the bud sizes look normal for day 30? (I would say that they are no bigger than a US quarter) or am i gonna have a harvest of popcorn buds?

it seems that the poeple over at OG that have finished them are saying that they took about 50-60 days of flower.

I put these girls into flower when they were rather young, only 5 weeks of veg, and just the slightest sign of maturity (the nodes were just starting to alternate)

Lighting in flower is a 100watt HPS, and a 32watt CFL...

i didn't use bloom ferts until recently (3 days ago) bc of money issues...

any comments on flower progression?

G

Yeah Bob, those look just fine for that far along. Leaves and petioles look good and you have no yellowing on the lower growth. I would say, well done!

G

Bob they look ok to me. I'm at day 23 and I'd say mine are a little behind yours. She looks healthy. Remember you still have maybe 30 days left. So they will get there.

G

hey Bob,

hey Bob,

plants look real nice, do you plan on finishing them in the containers in the pics?

how long they been in those and what size are they 2 gal?

some thing i have learned with up cannin........pots can be to big and to small dependin what time in growth you xplant.

I have been goin from a 3.5 inch pot sprotin, to a one gallon, then determine sex, and stick in a 5 gal.

have found that is slowin my growth some and takin some what longer to harvest due to goin from a 1 gl to a 5 gal, as the roots are gonna fill the pot before above ground production gets goin.

on the other hand, if plants are in a one or two gallon pot thru flower, they tend to get root bound, and this will also slow production.

ive seen some amazin grows in freakin cups:D pros with skills.

anyway some thin to think about. what I have in veg is goin the same as i always do, there in 1 gal pots now, but this go will only upcan to a 3 gal and see if the buds take off earlier.

lots of little tweaks to get um producin big:D

pleasure
CBF

G

^ aye, i've vowed to never use a 1 gallon again, seems to be exactly the wrong size for an easy transplant.

and yep, looks normal to me, pretty nice lookin actually =) i love it when they have those tufts of white virgin hair.

THC

Last edited: