What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has anyone grown Shiesel?

ClosetGrower420

Has anyone grown shiesel and can tell me more about it? Anyone have any pics of it? It seems to be one of the most potent strains available. I think I have decided on shiesel as my next grow. I want something with extreme potency.

ClosetGrower420

Are you kidding me?

Are you kidding me?

Shiesel seems like it would be one of the best crosses out there. No one has grew it or knows anything about it?

G

Isn't there two different companies offering it also?

Your right though, it sounds awesome

Tex

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Shiesel has a pleasant high. Not the most potent I've smoked but certainly not what I'd call a weak stone either. Hard to say though cause what one person may like, another will not, or what one considers a nice taste, another doesn't. I personally do not like Shiva....of any kind.....just don't care for the smell and taste of Shiva. BUT, diesel is another matter and that's why I say a diesel dom pheno would be my choice.

dg

G

I can comment on shiesel. I grew out all 10 seeds and got 5 fems. Not one of these plants looked alike. Flowering ranged from 55 days to 75 days. The plants were large but the yield was minimal, 6oz from my 400hps, where I usually get 8-10oz. The smoke was best tasting on the two diesel phenos, although the phenos were not identical. All other phenos got me high, but nothing special. I'd HIGHLY recommend buying a pack of REZ Sour Diesel or Mr. Bubble from Thseeds. The $85 for the shiesel seeds was bogus. The sad part is I bought them in A-Dam instead of the SAGE... Bonguru talked me out of it. Damn that guy...

ClosetGrower420

Now I wish I wouldnt of got Shiesel. 80 bucks is way to much for something that isnt cream of the crop quality. Like BOG's seeds for only 60. The few reports I seen on overgrow, people made it sound like the most potent shit ever. Someone even called it a mind melting herb.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
strong weed

strong weed

If strenth is what your after,go with Sensi Star,you will NOT be disappointed!!!!It has kind of a rough odor but the power is definitly there!!!!It's definitly a strain to judge others by.Few will eqal it's raw power.Take care.................CC

And one other thing,always try to grow out the whole pack and if possible grow out 2 packs.When I hear people say they grew out 5 of their seeds ,I cringe.You need to grow as many as you possibly can to choose your keepers.The bigger your selection the better the individuals you will have a chance of "discovering" in your crop.I promise if you grow 2 packs of SS,you will find one that will lay you out!!!:) ;) ......................

G

Here's my problem,
I have no room for keepers. I do keep my trainwreck and humboldt snow clone, but I have no room for more keepers. So my goal is to grow about 50-60 strains to find my absolute keeper for life. I understand this will take some time, but I have friends working on the same project, so sooner or later I'll have found my favorite.

Latest posts

Latest posts