What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG down :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

^aussiemadness^

There are so many karma whores there that spead k+ around like there is no tomorow for ridiculas posts that i wouldnt even wipe my arse with.Then people like crunks winge because they reciecved a little -k what a joke.Ever think your post may have deserved it by chance?Perhaps you have been warned for breaking tog rules ?If someone doesnt like a post there entitled to hit you with -k more people should actually use it but there all to scared to in fear of getting hit back.

Every time the site is down people start all these conspiracy theorys.Perhaps there cleaning up in there imho they should remove the lounge and smokers rambling for good attracts to many kiddies turbo posting trying to get as much karma as they can in the shortest amount of time for what posts in the lounge what a joke.

^aussiemadness^ said:
Every time the site is down people start all these conspiracy theorys.Perhaps there cleaning up in there imho they should remove the lounge and smokers rambling for good attracts to many kiddies turbo posting trying to get as much karma as they can in the shortest amount of time for what posts in the lounge what a joke.

Hell yeah, I agree. Maybe they're getting rid of the karma system and the lounge...now that would be perfect medicine.

AmericanEscobar

dont get me wrong i like the lounge alot... stoner rambling sucks but the lounge lets us talk about the lifestyle associated with growing. Its pretty heavilly modded, so little by little those little kiddies are getting their accounts deleted

oh and i was kidding about the conspiracy thing

^aussiemadness^

account deleting doesnt stop anyone AmericanEscobar serioulsy how hard is it to get another, not hard at all.Anything pot related can be talked about in the cannabis cafe.If you think threads like i got jacked my reationship has just ended k+ to whoever finds this pic for me blah blah i could write a fucking book with the amount of lame threads available there.The kiddies group together ooooo your my friend ill hit ya with k+ everytime i can so we can look like we are senior members with heaps of karma and think we are better then all the newbies.Well im sorry they dont deserve any karma at all.Then these same little babies go ooooo you have deleted some posts un cultivation related and i lost lots of karma points boo hooo to you i say. If the karma was used correctly and was only given for decent posts cultivation related then there would be no problem. A few mods there really are wanting the lounge gone it sux up bandwidth for ungrateful fuckers who forget the site is free to them.

Me i give out bad karma especailly when i see someone that has 500 posts have been registered 1 month have no pics in the gallery have made almost all their posts in the lounge then try to give bad advice on cultivation subjects which they dont really know anything about.Want to talk shit go to ya hooka or somewhere like that.

AmericanEscobar

yeh you have some good points
i didnt know yahookah had forums...
I dont know I love og and the smokers lounge helps to pass the time... you get less k in there per k+ too

I dont know i just find it easy to weed out the stupid ones...

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
aussie if its so much of a bother to you and you get mad about it then wtf are you talking about it for and whining about it for?
if you dont like what other people write then dont be looking to read it or being in a area that you know is lame...

crunks

aussie madness thats not me..checkmy gallery and all my posts..its all cultivation related....and stop being such a girly man about it jesus relax

G

just a observation but.....

just a observation but.....

a few peeps seem to be bitchin and moaning about peeps "not talking about growning" or being rude for the sake of it and what ever and well:rolleyes: you are all bitchin and moaning about nothing to do with growing? and being rude to each other and what ever????????
this place ICMAG is a warm and freindly place and this thread seems pretty cold allready

:rolleyes:

hope OG is back up again for you all soon!

but you may want to think about hanging a while as here there is NO kharma to abuse and if you are not respectfull you don't get very far as not only is IC well mod-ed but we all moderate ourselfs and each other. eg... a true community :D

as i said just a observation ;)

DC.

racketeer

:tup:
Right on, please leave all the bullshit drama to the other sites . . . I'm tired of seeing the breeder and seedbank wars that go on over at CW and the other petty shit. ICM seems like a cool place to hang and even after OG gets back up and running I'll be frequenting this spot a whole lot more :p

F.a.k.k 2

E3 I tell you.

E3 I tell you.

I swear it E3 that going on, i am finding alot of N.A sites laggy? is anyone else? Dam e3 and all those videogames mmmmm videogames.

G

damm nice to have you here racketeer

damm nice to have you here racketeer

woh that rymed:D
wellcome!!
DC.

tragic1

Thats the deal DC. I was a member over at Og and just got tired of the BS. I have been enjoying this site from the start. More then just a forum it's a community.

Cloud-9

I think cannabis world and OG are on the same server or summin to this effect, lately... when 1's down so is the other.

Strange though cause this site is having probs and www.kbsgrowers.com are also experiencing tech. difficulties.....

Its that feckin Dr. Evil again......

muuuwwwhahahaahahah!!

Last edited:

crunks

BACK DOWN

BACK DOWN

back down back down awoooga awoooga>.....

AND I STILL CANT UPLOAD PICS SKIPPPIE

AgathaSoup

Oops, posted my own thread about this too, but yea, kinda weird, and you always worry about it being infiltrated by LEO and all, hope it's back up soon - no offense to this place, which is great, just that you get to know peeps at one site and get comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.