What's new

Best strain for north grow

K47Stone

Need advice for north grow - Finland, which strain would flower and be ready at September (season starts at March/April and ends at September)? Flower can give small nugs, looking for using in bubble hash. Any early type of strain? Cheers :kos:

nordenseeds

Hi if you want it to be ready by september I would recommend some of our auto seeds.
They work great in Sweden so i think they work just as great in Finland.

best regards nordenseeds & co

opiumo

Veteran
What norden said, and also Typhoon from dyr & tanska. Might wanna look into cannaseeds.dk if you're looking for typhoon.

Janari

And how its today ? Seems something have been nowadays moving in Finnish itself ?
Somebody have been also growing typhoons lately ?
From myself would reccomend LR2 autoflowers - if want to go F2 then reccomend silver water for "maturing" seeds.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I tried loving Thyphoon for years until I gave up on it. The best thing about Thyphoon is if you find a good male and cross that with some indica leaning mom strain, you might get a good cross. On it's own Thyphoon isn't much to brag about - Lots of variation between females, taste and smell are kinda bland, smoke is ok at best and even then it's quite boring body/stoney effect at least for me. I grew em 4-5 seasons in a row trying to find a good momma and papa, then I scored a nice looking purple female that branched nicely, smelled good, looked to be a big yielder.. I thought mang, this is it. Finally a Thyphoon worth working on.. Then it started throwing on male flowers halfway thru flowering. And that's when I gave up on the strain and haven't grown em ever since.

So no, I would not recommend Thyphoon, unless you're looking for that good male to cross with something better.

And I know there's people that swear Thyphoon is worth growing, that's their opinion, which is fine. I just don't agree with it :)
:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts