What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Uber's OUTDOOR Guerilla AF grow Sour60, Sour Lowryder, Mephisto's Blue Toof and Cosmi

sigh, can't edit posts yet. The outside plants aren't yellow they just look that way from the sunlight on them. They are completely healthy, might hit them with some Liquid Karma soon since they could be a little greener.

Day 22

Day 22

Tons of thunderstorms swept through, 3 solid days of hard rain, and I feared the worst. The two plants in the garden have washed away I assume. I had to unbury one of them out of the mud then more rain came. Now they have disappeared without a trace. Dashboard seedling finally croaked after 10 days in a hot trunk :(

The 3 outdoor potted plants are still ok. Just a bit small from only getting 6-8 hours of direct sun. I couldn't believe they survived the storms without any damage, or signs of being over watered even though any nutes in the soil are probably long gone from the rain.

Cosmic Queen

SODK

Unknown, Maybe Cos Queen.

They need nutes pretty badly. I hope they can last a little while longer.

Day 26

Day 26

Finally made it out to give the plants full str feeding of LK and calmag + Mammoth P. To find that the CosQueen started flowering after D22. :( I was hoping for 2-3 more weeks of veg, but oh well.

All are still healthy just small from lack of sunlight. TS Alberto gave us little to no sunlight in the last 10 days.

rain ran go away..day 45

rain ran go away..day 45

Girls are still kickin despite all the rain. We're still getting heavy Tstorms every other day. I don't think the soil has ever dried out past the top inch. They are still showing signs of being hungry, but not much I can do. Every time i feed them it usually rains the next day, washing away the nutes :( They are getting Liquid Karma 1tbs/gal, Alaska Bloom 1tbs/gal once a week with cal mag added every other week.

CosQueen is in her 4th week of flowering. It's not looking to promising unless she really explodes in the coming weeks. Something must have brushed by the plant or walked over it and broke the main stem about a week ago, but I glued it back on and only had 1 fan leaf die. She really packed on the trichromes quickly. After the first week of flowering she was already covered in resin. Even small fan leaves were 1/2 way coated. Has an orange citrus smell with a little musty, skunk in the background

The SODK is coming along nicely. Thankfully it started flowering several weeks later than the CosQ which started flowering after 3 weeks of veg (D22). I'm hoping it will at least pull in an ounce. It started flowering between D35-40. I did a little HST with her. Once a week I would role the entire length of the main stem between my fingers till it crunched and the plant flopped over. prior to doing this the stems were really scrawny since the plants get very little wind where they are located. I'm still considering building a DC powered, waterproofed fan to put on them to fight mold. If it keeps raining like this I'm worried they may mold. It only takes one bad rain and a few cloudy days to ruin a plant.

And lastly we have this little one whom I had given up on. She survived having her cotys eaten by slugs, and two fire ant attacks(the last one built a bed nearly covering the plant). Yet she's still here and has started flowering! Not sure what the strain is unfortunately. I think it may actually be a surviving blue toof. She doesn't smell at all like the cosqueen or SODK. I hope I can get her looking somewhat healthy again. If so it will be the smallest plant I've ever grown. Even if it was unintentional.

I'm hoping the next few weeks will be dry and sunny, and they can fatten up a bit. This rain has been ridiculous.

sigh so much for luck with the weather

sigh so much for luck with the weather

Raining as I post and nothing but rain for the next 10 days. :( Can't catch a break.

1 down 1 to go

1 down 1 to go

The rain here will just not fucking stop. Been heavy thunderstorms every day for the last 10 days, and it came the last week before cutting down the Cosmic Queen. She will come down in a few hours. I've already had to remove 2 buds from her due to mold. Just about every calyx has a touch of mold where the pistils come out :( She was also riddled by grasshoppers, but after transplanting about a dozen wolf spiders and a handful of orb weavers to my patch I haven't seen any more.

Here's a pic prior to removing mouldy buds.

The yield is absolutely abysmal but It could also be in part due to her main stem being completely severed. I taped it back on and it healed cleanly(pics to come) but i'm sure it killed her flower production to the upper buds for about a week.

The SODK is still going strong and is looking pretty nice. Granted if it keeps being cloudy and rainy I don't expect much out of her either. She's at 65 days as well as the Cosmic Queen. Looks like she will take another 30+ days to finish. The bitter orange smells are already coming out.

And finally we have mini-me. Still not sure what strain it is and the smell isn't helping. I think it might actually be a surviving Blue Toof since the smell is nothing like CosQueen or SODK. It's a more skunky musky smell. I'm just shocked she's still alive after a slug attack and 2 attacks by fire ants.

BBL with the sad harvest pics of CosQueen. I'm guess total weight may be 3 grams, but I doubt it. I hope the other CQ seeds I have do better.