Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Guerilla Underground Thread

Thread Title Search
Guerilla Underground Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2018, 03:49 PM #1241
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
I have got some very nice males out of these Skunk 18 beans as well... Very nice. It has almost identical plants to my Hillbilly Roadkill, that old school EXTREME VIGOR not even joking man, the vigor in these plants are insane!!!!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348412

..."A good grower has learned, a great grower never stops"...
MountainBudz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 05:07 PM #1242
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Looking awesome man!
Thank you my friend! I hope to have better pics soon. These were taken I think a week and a half ago? They have really blew up even more since then since I top dressed with ferts, fed with seaweed juice, been increasing watering and also the heavy rains. I need some good mid day time pics...

Wish everyone the best out there this season!!

Old 07-21-2018, 07:54 PM #1243
redlaser

redlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant future
I always wonder what people think the difference is between a skunk that sprayed and a skunk that was run over. (Roadkill)

To me there is no difference, but it seems like a lot of people think different.

And I regularly deal with skunks on our property and pass several dead ones on the highway every day.

Not to derail this thread too much, hope the ‘69 skunk lives up to its advertising.
redlaser is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2018, 09:48 PM #1244
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlaser View Post
I always wonder what people think the difference is between a skunk that sprayed and a skunk that was run over. (Roadkill)

To me there is no difference, but it seems like a lot of people think different.

And I regularly deal with skunks on our property and pass several dead ones on the highway every day.

Not to derail this thread too much, hope the ‘69 skunk lives up to its advertising.

I can tell a difference in a dead skunk and fresh skunk spray. However, ONLY if the skunk has to be dead for a few days and start decomposing before you can really mark the differences. Its skunk spray plus that hot steamy rotting animal smell in the background.

You are not derailing the thread, its always open discussion my man!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:46 PM #1245
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow.....I almost need a few Xanax after that MB, I'm about in the mind to go cut my shit down and say fuck it...GGGsss that's real. If they were in the air like that I'd never even think about planting. I'm already taking a huge risk with my grow this yr, if they hovered around like that I'd overdose on xans lol....damn I'm at a loss of words MB...uuhh your plants look amazing lol. Damn that was like a movie or something man. But back to your plants. Those are all monsters, your right that jelly pie I think it was you have tied down looks like a patch brother. Your labors definatly show, I dunno of anybody that got as nice of TRUE guerilla plants as you do friend....and like you said that's only 5% lol. Honestly I'd trade all 30-40 of my guerilla plants for any 2 of those. You'll have some weight on your hands with just those pictured. I don't mean to harp about me starting so late but my plants are way smaller, I'm hoping when the helis come they can't see them. But honestly that story is crazy....only in the south do these pricks criminalize us so badly for growing weed. They could take the money used on helis and add extra units out here to get after the meth problem that's here....they take the opiates/drs writing scripts and think dope heads won't figure out something. Now the prescription writing is down but the heroin and meth has over took. Sorry to rant I just hate to see things like MB is having to deal with myself included will be lucky not to go to jail for growing some damn weed.

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:56 PM #1246
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBudz View Post
Pretty sure this is a ATW x SSH she will be around 2 lbs... Maybe more.

View Image

Jelly pie... Again.

View Image

Not sure who she is... But she is big.

View Image

Bathing in the moonlight...

View Image

View Image
Boy o those are some nice pics. That plant you didn't know what it was is a dang monster. Your the Appalachia dirt warrior !!! If I get to grow next season I'm gonna have my shit together more. I gotta have a 4wheeler. There's so much I could do up on these old strip jobs and hollers. I've got a few nice guerilla patches on top the Mtn. I'm just glad all this rain has watered for me because I could've never carried enough water to this spot.
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2018, 11:57 PM #1247
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to behold
7 or 8 years ago on my birthday a few buddies and I were driving out to pick a bag up. Unfortunately on the way there a skunk ran out in front of my car and there was no time to swerve or stop. My car reeked of what I would call roadkill skunk. Smelled so strong, almost of burnt rubber. We were joking the whole way back that LEO might smell it and think it was weed lol. You know your a pothead when you think skunk spray smells good.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2018, 12:39 AM #1248
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
Eyeballing a spot a bit too close to home. Damn neighbor put a big ol tire there. It's hard to find spot in the city. I see nothing but a down side to each or more. There's woods but no light. There some spots but just too unstable. Don't wanna take down 100 year old trees. I think my ballsy days are in the past.

Would be nice to have ability. Just encase the country goes down the pooper. Weed would trade nicely. But so many have the opiate thing going. It's just real hard to get places without people seeing me. I've looked at every spot within miles all around. I know so mamy spots in the area and it's not east at all.

Last thing I need is a case just to get a bit of comfort. Most folks here grow in the corn. Even that needs a strain for a september harvest. They get it as soon as it's dry. Most seeds in domestic banks aren't that early. Hd is having more issues with delivery. Them there is the whole political climate, very very hostile times!

How the west has it so good is lucky!
Easy7, we live in the same state I believe. I feel it when it comes to finding places to do the guerrilla thing. I have a few spots within 5 miles of me but was short on time and only used 1 spot this season. All the eggs in 1 basket. Forget the cornfields unless you were to do autos. All the ones by me come down by mid September. What do you think the likelihood of us going legal in the next 4 years is? So far the medical program has been a joke. They claimed that they won't even have products until November or December cause of a mistake and the list of conditions which they allow cannabis for seems very restricted (though there is room for expansion.) What's a shame is they allow no home grow. I almost wonder if the state went legal if they would even allow for growing at all. Oh the joys of living in a bible thumping state.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:20 AM #1249
Dday391

Dday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the rough
The boys go hard in Kentucky for sure!! It's the only state (at least by official records) that can even come close to California's production. You could say it's the eastern California. Those two states each see multi million plant eradication numbers EVERY YEAR. To me that's just a crazy figure... especially seeing how they got someone's pants close by mb. to think they get millions but out of how many? It just boggles my mind the sheer volume coming out of these states. I'm blessed that I only see the choppers once a year or not at all usually. Good luck with everything guys. We all need it
Dday391 is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2018, 04:43 AM #1250
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to behold
The Lord is my shepherd! I shall not want. Psalm 23

God is good, He is merciful and gracious and his Love is steadfast for us. Great to hear you're ok. Keep fighting the good fight! That is pretty rediculous they still are waging this drug war on cannabis when its legal in about half the states.

Plants are filling in well and they all look really healthy! You're a talented grower my friend! Keep up the good work! Some people couldn't grow plants that nice in their backyard by the hose! Yeah, don't put off chores, you can fill us in later! Looking forward to more updates when you have a chance. Gonna be a busy harvest!

Going through so many plants, if you pollinated just a short period (Aug 15) to get a couple seeds per bud, when you find keeper plants, you will have seedstock for the next couple years. Will help your business by not having to buy seed, and the plants will be more acclimated to your climate. You can sell seed too, I'm sure theres a market for it out there!

I found some keepers, House indica, and sativa candy spice phenos. Smoked some of the sativa candy spice today and it was so tastey. I have 4 females and 1 unconfirmed from the plant, and can't wait to see what they are like!

Keep fighting the good fight! Representing International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums when you're growing. You got to stay safe, its how we do it!

Humble servants for our God! Thank you Mountain Buds! Good man!

I used to grow in the swamp. Now I've retired to growing in a woods area in a field. I can drive the truck right up to it if I need to. I am so blessed! You're growing for all those folks that can't do it themselves. Thats a good way to serve others, I bet you feel good helping folks out! I'm sure they really appriciate the fresh local harvest!

2008 Chunky Micks smoke test

pipeline is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.