What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i went and watered my casey jones and blue widow today..i been super cropping the shit out the blue widow..feeding advanced nutrients sensi gro & b-52. they are doing great so far..my biggest plant right now is close to 9 foot tall and its dinafem cheese..next time i go back to it i will grab a pic..pics 1-3 is the casey 4-5 is blue widow.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are looking super, kygiacomo! I can tell you've done some training on the blue cheese. What do you mean exactly by supercropping? Is that FIM or actual topping?

9 feet tall plant already! Thats gonna be a good yielder! Better get some supports going! :smoke:

Happy Independence Day! God Bless America! Love our free spirit! :smoke:

ManyManySpliffs

Plants are looking super, kygiacomo! I can tell you've done some training on the blue cheese. What do you mean exactly by supercropping? Is that FIM or actual topping?

9 feet tall plant already! Thats gonna be a good yielder! Better get some supports going! :smoke:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Yes indeed, 9ft you're going to need supports for all them juicy heavy buds she going to bring ya or risk couple snapped branches.. lol

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW

i fim it to start off when they are about 1 foot tall..then once the 4 tops start coming up i bend them till they bust the cell wall...gotta be careful not to snap the whole limb off so i do it very gently..when it does fix its self there is a big knuckle on the stem..that knuckle is good for a fee reasons..it helps to hold the plant up right better when the buds get on there and the plant is able to move more nutrients to that bud above it,so the bud is alot bigger then it normally would be. i already got some support on the 9 footer bud i been feeding it heavy with silica so the stems are nice and thick already..i been using a new silica product that is 99.9% silica and has 6.78% of plant avaliable silica as soon as its mixed in 1 gallon of water..to compare protekt has like 3.25% of plant avaliable silica when its mixed into the water,plus this new silica is a powder so its very easy to transport on site

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Yes indeed, 9ft you're going to need supports for all them juicy heavy buds she going to bring ya or risk couple snapped branches.. lol

yep i always use a green yarn that i use to tie mine up with..im going to the cheese this evening to water so i will grab a couple pics of it and of the support ties on it to show u guys.:dance013:

Dday391

Anyone ever had problems with pill/sow bugs? I had like 6 or 7 seedlings get nibbled on :/ caught them on the leaves red handed lol. Will neem work if I give it in the watering next time. I've heard it used as a systemic but wanted to see if anyone here has dealt with them before?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
hey guys i just got back from watering and feeding my berry bomb..gave her half strength sensi gro,b52 and sensizym. she looks good and loving life..she has just now started to flower as well,which is fucking awesome bc i think she will be done around the first of sept..pretty sure this is the same pheno that i had in 2013 with the BB and it was totally done by 10th of sept..we will see what happens but here is a few pics of her this morning..next time i go back which will be in about 3 days im giving her some bud blood powder and see if it will do what is claimed..im skeptical but we shall see

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Anyone ever had problems with pill/sow bugs? I had like 6 or 7 seedlings get nibbled on :/ caught them on the leaves red handed lol. Will neem work if I give it in the watering next time. I've heard it used as a systemic but wanted to see if anyone here has dealt with them before?

im not sure if neem oil will control them or not but i know that sluggo plus and diatomaceous earth will.

Dday391

I'll let y'all know if it helps,i used de and it's been raining every dang day this week. Tomorrow will probably reapply after checking if they are still there.. fingers crossed the little bit of neem I used was gentle enough (here's to science! ) I'll know tomorrow. Clear weather for a few days so I'll be bringing some more de for sure. Those plants look super happy ky congrats man, and thanks again for the input.

Just another eastern ky guerilla grower stopping by! I haven't been active on this site for several months now. Just stopping in to say hello and wish everyone a great season. Mine has been rough so far. Keep up the thread tho guys I have enjoyed reading it all!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
125 miles west of the Mississippi, I love the way secret gardens are looking..

Don't forget to keep your big girls mulched with good organic compost!

Attachments

• organic homegrown.jpg
    organic homegrown.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 13

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Good looking trees you got there Ky! I have noticed year by year your plants look healthier and bigger. Wish you were a little closer to me bro!

Seen any black birds flying lately?

A lot of my plants are on hold back, waiting for the first couple big sweeps to come through before I set up my op. Friends of mine have been reporting and taking a few photos of large military issued drones this year, not personally seen any as of yet but have seen the black hawks and KSP chopper flying around. Eradication season has begun my friend in full swing, knock on wood, they have been flying less than any season I remember thus far.

I checked on a few guerilla girls today and they are looking fabulous. I'm fixing to start around 18 to 20 nursery trays with 72 cells each. Gonna be a long season and a lot of experimenting going on!

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Just another eastern ky guerilla grower stopping by! I haven't been active on this site for several months now. Just stopping in to say hello and wish everyone a great season. Mine has been rough so far. Keep up the thread tho guys I have enjoyed reading it all!

Howdy Ninja! Welcome to the thread my fellow Kentuckian! What latitude are you??

MountainBudz

125 miles west of the Mississippi, I love the way secret gardens are looking..

Don't forget to keep your big girls mulched with good organic compost!

Bud your thumb is 100% green my friend!

Those are some beautiful beasts!

I was always figuring you were in TN, blew my mind.. Looks like your in for a big harvest. What strains you running?

MountainBudz

When you do a post, go to advanced. Then click the little paper clip symbol (attachments) and you should be able to figure it out from there. If you are uploading from your phone, make sure your locations are turned off especially if you have large numbers or a spot with large number in your photo.

This is how I used to do it but i'd use my digital camera which had no GPS or way to compromise my location. Someone else might direct you better on it than I can, been a long time since I posted any pics and have never posted them from my smart phone (yet). I promise I will, eventually though :).

Get some more posts out there bro do I can PM you. Sounds like we share about the same latitude!

We will talk some more soon. At work right now thanks a ton for the help tho man. Reason I got on here is I was thinking and remembered somewhere on here you said u was going to try out 100 gallon pots (I believe that was you) let me know how that's going for you I have some 60 gallons out this year

'Boogieman'

North West Indiana

North West Indiana

Here are a couple of my plants this year, North West Indiana here. First pick is RQS Special Queen #1 and the second one is Dinafem Blue Widow. The blue widow is the same spot the choppers found a few years ago but nothing happened and I grow there every year. 65 gallon smart pots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-09-16-35-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-09-16-35-41.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2017-07-09-16-34-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-09-16-34-15.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: