Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Guerilla Underground Thread

Thread Title Search
Guerilla Underground Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2017, 09:12 PM #111
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
hi guy's..hope you all are doing great! i'm making steady progress...feels good when it all unfolds and starts to fall into place...i'm getting more seedlings transplanted and out to the site today...plus more brush cutting...this is WORK peeps...peace
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:17 PM #112
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
this morning...

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2017, 12:01 AM #113
Gizmo

Gizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the rough
hey guys, i just test the ph of my soil, its 5.0 so i will have to add some lime to reach 6.5, i have a question please as i just realize my soil has a lot of clay in it and i would like to make it more airy, i cant put compost but i was thinking of perlite or coco, what do you think ? coco is more stealth and more cheap here, please advise me

@ hoypare : that was a good one, maybe when it will be legal in deutschland STIHL will sell trimming machine lol

@ Star crash : nice plants ! i can imagine the good smelly field it will become soon

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2017, 02:24 AM #114
~star~crash~

gizmo ..i have decent soil...only decent, kind of heavy w/red clay...come actual planting time i'm using perlite to mix w/back fill in ...the ONE thing that does NOT weigh a lot to drag into your site..lol

hot day today . one of the things i did was mulch the pots

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:08 AM #115
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
hey guys, i just test the ph of my soil, its 5.0 so i will have to add some lime to reach 6.5, i have a question please as i just realize my soil has a lot of clay in it and i would like to make it more airy, i cant put compost but i was thinking of perlite or coco, what do you think ? coco is more stealth and more cheap here, please advise me

@ hoypare : that was a good one, maybe when it will be legal in deutschland STIHL will sell trimming machine lol

@ Star crash : nice plants ! i can imagine the good smelly field it will become soon
Cocco works great if you can add water or wait for rain to break it up. I was Just talking about this yesterday on another thread.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...2&postcount=40

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2017, 03:09 AM #116
Gizmo

Gizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
gizmo ..i have decent soil...only decent, kind of heavy w/red clay...come actual planting time i'm using perlite to mix w/back fill in ...the ONE thing that does NOT weigh a lot to drag into your site..lol

hot day today . one of the things i did was mulch the pots
View Image
perlite is good but its a bit expenssive here, thats why i was thinking of coco, both product are light weight to bring to the spot, i read some good thing about basalt and river sand seems to be the cheapest option but its heavy weight.

nice plant, what strain is that ?

Old 06-13-2017, 03:14 AM #117
~star~crash~

coco as an amendment?? ...cool

Old 06-13-2017, 03:16 AM #118
~star~crash~

gizmo...that one is an amnesia x c99

Old 06-13-2017, 03:22 AM #119
Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla ganja View Post
Cocco works great if you can add water or wait for rain to break it up. I was Just talking about this yesterday on another thread.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...2&postcount=40

Peace GG
hello gorilla ganja, very nice plants you have and im glad you confirm the coco idea, coco is cheaper than perlite where iam and the brown color is more stealth from the air for a garden without mulch. coco bags will be better than coco bricks in my opinion, i always found its too much work to rince the coco bricks from the salt they contains. i think maybe i will try coco for my clay soil, 20 liters per square meter should help a litlle i hope.

Old 06-13-2017, 05:09 AM #120
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
coco as an amendment?? ...cool
The cocco adds no nutrition. Only helps to aerate and loosen the soil.

Cheers GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote