What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x Kali China limited edition

MadMac

far beyond driven...
wow what a beauty again!
nice big colas!
a way ahead of my two... but they hurry up now.
small pot big buds... he has good skills.
respect!
kudos to bakki... very well done!
I'm jealous...
thx
M.:tiphat:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
PCK & Kali China flower

PCK & Kali China flower

high @ all,
here my two PCK & Kali China.
One looks more the green PCK and the other more Kali.
Odor is also different... the PCK more hash and the Kali more cream cheese... need some sun here...
M.:tiphat:

PCK & Kali China #1
picture.php

PCK & Kali China #1
picture.php

PCK & Kali China #2
picture.php

PCK & Kali China #2
picture.php

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hope it turns out good OlDirtyHuman ;)

More pics of the PCK x Kali China maturing outdoors (4th October), grown by Bakki.

It's a more Kali China dominant pheno in appearance and flowering traits.

Wow Dubi what a sexy lady. how good is the mold resistance on this one? im picking it for my 6 freebies from u guys. im gonna be doing 5 strains from u guys next year which will be about 90% of my grow. nepal jam,bangi,Panama.malawi x pck and pck x kali china. i live in the south east usa at 37.5 n. it gets humid as hell here from june thur end of sept which is when all my strains i have ever grown,is in full flower. im hoping that these strains will do me well with very little to no mold loss. thanks Dubi for the awesome work u do man,your a legend and hero in my eyes for such awesome medicine u create and share it with people like me that dont have access to elite clones.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Wow, guys...looks like an outstanding strain.

MadMac -> those are off the chart stark raving beautiful.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i just placed my order for 2 5 packs of this strain and 1 pack of the panama. Ace told me that they acclimatized the panama to lat 37 in a humid enviroment so that should work very well for me to bc im at 37.5 N

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
they look super healthy Ol dirty. i just for mine in today from Ace and i had a nice little surprise instead of of 5 seeds per pack i had 6 in each

Thanks Ky, this plant has been really tough and healthy so far. Grew unphased through some ph and nutrient issues that killed some other plants. Getting a kind of dried fruit sweet smell.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful small PCK x Kali China OlDirtyHuman :)

Based on the flowering traits and structure, your plant looks more influenced by Kali China. Does she smell creamy and mango ?