What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

autographed sports memorabilia

letmeout

so who collects autographed sports memorabilia ?
And what are your most prized possesions.Mine are
1.adrian peterson autographed probowl jersey inscripted roy
2.Tom brady autographed official jersey.
3.Joe thiesman auto'd authentic pro football
4.randy moss auto'd mini helmet
5.vikings autographed proline helmet.

gongageek

Bob Gibson autographed Hall of Fame bat.
Mickey Mantle autographed 11 x 14 litho.
Huge assortment of personalized autographed baseballs (40 or so).

ndnguy

Been collecting for years ,first my son then my grandsons so have mostly autographed cards,football, baseball , and basketball not a hockey fan. Always lookin for autographs for hell money,seed whatever kind of deal we can make,PM me with whaaaaat ya got.....ndnguy:jump::freezing::sumo:

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
I'm not a huge sports fan...but I do infact have a '48 world series autographed ball...I think the whole indians team signed it, not sure. It has Satchel Paige on the sweetspot.

I don't appreciate pro sports much anymore but I certainly appreciate this ball....it's a real trip to smoke a bowl and hold it in my hand....thinking about Satchel himself holding it and signing it...and then handing it back to my 6 year old mom with a smile on his face.

edit: can't have anyone calling my a liar right?
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=13089&pictureid=610646

hope the extra trichromes don't affect the value ;)

H

HenriettaHippo

That ball is badass.... I hope U keep that in a nice dark spot to prevent fading.

SKAGITMAGIC

Mouth of the Mariners

Mouth of the Mariners

I have a Dave Niehause My Oh My autographed Mariner hat.

Attachments

• P1070994.JPG
    P1070994.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 39
  • P1070993.JPG
    P1070993.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 41

Bunz

A LA Kings Wayne Gretzky signed CCM jersey w/ the CCM logo on both sides of the back bottom (CCM made the jersey this way because Gretzky tucks in the one side and CCM didn't want to lose out on the free advertising). Not a game worn jersey though..........

Personally autographed "to (me) Best wishes" baseball from Mickey Mantle, & one of his framed rookie photos. My father knew & worked closely with him back in the mid 1970's, when Mickey was endorsing a major insurance firm.

I'll treasure & honor these forever, as they will be family heirlooms.

mickey mantle ball, MJ ball shaq and roger clemens, cal rip kin jr and dimaggio balls. Too bad the collectors market hasn't rebounded in over 14 years