What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

Yuno.Who

^^^^^ agreed. This link was probably the ONLY thing that helped the learning curve. I went from clueless, to a 1000w tent, now I have an 8kw sealed room with a feed system for my hempys that runs effortlessly (yeah right) but if it wasn't for the threads on the link-o-rama I'd still be using cfls in a hot closet with tons of deficiency.

I just wish I could find a thread about chop/dry/cure that is similar to what I have going on.
I let my plants die on the vine, then hang whole plants for 16 days at 60° and 60%rh like the jungle boys. Does anyone else have experience with this process?

justanotherbozo

Veteran
^^^^^ agreed. This link was probably the ONLY thing that helped the learning curve. I went from clueless, to a 1000w tent, now I have an 8kw sealed room with a feed system for my hempys that runs effortlessly (yeah right) but if it wasn't for the threads on the link-o-rama I'd still be using cfls in a hot closet with tons of deficiency.

I just wish I could find a thread about chop/dry/cure that is similar to what I have going on.
I let my plants die on the vine, then hang whole plants for 16 days at 60° and 60%rh like the jungle boys. Does anyone else have experience with this process?

...sounds a little like how Kog does it if i remember right.

https://youtu.be/NHyZXxmMa7o

peace, bozo

Yuno.Who

It's been so long I don't remember how to quote on here anymore. But KOG has basically the same idea just a more primative approach. I leave very little foliage on my girls during flower to avoid the mess later, heavily lollied about 5 days before they go in for flower and then I do some thorough fan pulling about every 3 days depending on growth and strain. If I have a 9-10 weeker after flush I tend to let them dry out in their pot for about another week until they are for sure...dead. at that time I pull what I can off that has close to no medicinal value then the plants get chopped from the main stem to be hanged in a dry room I keep at 60° and 60% rh and have the air in the room recycling completely every 6-7mins but no direct air flow on plants. They just kind of slow dry and pull moisture out and evaporate it at such a slow rate (about 16 days) that they seem to cure up a little as well. From there they hit the trim machine then bags or bins depending how I'm feeling.

This is the system I mirrored on a slightly smaller scale lol
https://youtu.be/mtk9-NjcIJA

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway

That's approximately what I do, but I've never held out for 16 days, lol.
Is the thread you're looking for by chance called A Perfect Cure Every Time?

acespicoli

Great idea (list) although this has not been updated since 2016 perhaps a new editor is needed
1704308507434.png

@pontiac @Bounty29
1704308761835.png

Last edited: