What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Powerful Indica...

BearCreekFarms

If I were you id look into GG #1, from house of great gardener seeds. Its an improved afghan #1 and will do what you are looking for. Very nice indoor faire.

best regards,
mendel

Oregonism

I have always wanted to run Sensi Star or deathstar crosses. Ss was legendary for its potency, or Romulan. Been looking for a good cut for a while, used to remind me of a different tasting Hp13, piney but narcotic in cut only, not really around in seed form anymore, at least commercially... :)

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Dr Atomic Shiva, herijuana If you are in Canada the check out hemp depot.

Lucky 13 seeds at HD have a phenotype of herijuana selected called peanut butter heri.

Carraxe

Veteran
Hi, excuse my English I'm French Canadian, some of my friends love strong physical effect. What would be some of the best choices of seeds varieties to find some good keeper? I'm planning to grow that indoor and try to make single cola plants in small controlled climate area.
Thank You:tiphat:

Thanks all for suggestions that seem very interesting and I will try some for sure. I just seen that one from Humbolt it seem interesting too for seeds form:https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/the-new/

If you (or your friends) love strong physical effect it is better to stay away of indica-leaning hybrids like this OG cross you link. The buzz is mixed and the physical effect isn't as strong as it can be. Search for a purest one. I guess there must be an Afghan hashplant that fits on this category, but I personally bet for the Taskenti, that comes from Uzbekistan hashplants. Its effect is totally different to what people is used to experience. It hits extremely hard on the body while the effect on the head is different to the heavy one of the hybrids.

Medical magic. In my 20+ years of experience I've never found anything comparable.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=347913

Cheers